Xleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
I came across this review of xcleaner and thought I'd share, I've never heard of this software before but it gets a good review and looks well worth trying out.

I recently came across this nifty little utility called Xleaner. Xleaner is not like any other PC cleaner. It’s little more advanced. Most of us are familiar with CCleaner, the popular Windows cleaner and CCEnhancer, the CCleaner add-on that lets you do more with CCleaner. Xleaner is as good as it, if not better. It offers many more options – although I would say in the beginning that one must know what one is deleting using this tool. That is why I say, its an advanced tool for advanced users. In this post I’ll walk you through a few features of Xleaner.

Xcleaner review

Xcleaner download

P

Plexx

Thread author
Since Xleaner 4.21.1160 was released a few days ago, I downloaded and took for a test run.

It seems to do the same job as CCleaner at first glance.

It also offers portable versions as well as an enhanced version.

Any other user has used this extensively that could compare with CCleaner?

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
New download link:
http://www.morethanacleaner.de/download

Removed 22.83 MB for me :)

edit:
114 MB more after changing settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.