Not open for further replies.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Along with Zeamana you can also add Emsisoft Emergency KIT (EEK ) as another on demand scanner.
You also try another adblocker like AdGuard or uBlock Origin which both do a great job but aren't so heavy as AdBlock
at least in my system.
@XhenEd Trend Micro doesn't have a firewall but it does have a Firewall Booster to strengthen Windows Firewall.

xMomox

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 11, 2017
zemana just made you aware that you have been using malware for ages :)
I dunno, but I really need the softwares as I use them from time to time. The softwares are of Chinese made so... ;)
Anyways, I am also having some problems with Disconnect and uBlock Origin running together. I am getting this error. Anyone knows what's going on? Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    25 KB · Views: 386

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
I really need the softwares as I use them from time to time. The softwares are of Chinese made so

if you want you can list all the software that zemana flagged over here & MT users will provide back feedback about them.

zemana will not delete nothing unless you click / tell zemana to do so. zemana only will quarantine that software to keep your system safe.

if you still want that particular software you can restore it from within zemana & add an exclusion so zemana will not flag it ever again.

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
What are you using for backup? You don't list anything.

System Backup: Macrium Reflect or Drive Cloner Rx
Data Backup: Rollback Rx

AdBlock isn't very good, uBlock is much better.

xMomox

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 11, 2017
What are you using for backup? You don't list anything.

System Backup: Macrium Reflect or Drive Cloner Rx
Data Backup: Rollback Rx

AdBlock isn't very good, uBlock is much better.
Didn't use any of them actually. I usually manually backup the stuff I want to keep in a portable HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.