Improved protection against script malware;
Improved Initial Scan;
Improved Cloud scanning;
Improved Right Click Scan;
Improved update engine;
Fixed a problem that may caused alerts to show up slowly;
Fixed bugs on the Xvirus Updater;
Bugs fixed.

If you want to translate Xvirus Anti-Malware contact me.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
@Dani Santos Is there a product comparison between your existing software range, which would explain the differences in a simple table.

Xvirus Anti-Malware is a secondary anti-malware software which goal is to run alongside a antivirus in order to protects against threats that most mainstream antivirus fail (adware, ransomware, script malware). - Alternative to Malware bytes, Iobit Malware Fighter, Immunet...

Xvirus Personal Firewall like the name implies is a Firewall, but unlike other firewalls it was made to run alongside Windows Firewall to offer more control of the connections and internet and applications activity. - Alternative to Comodo Firewall, ZoneAlarm...

Xvirus Personal Cleaner is a cleaner that aims for new users thanks to its simple menu and few clicks scan and clean, It has tools which all like the cleaner are aimed to be simple to understand and use, but powerful enough to keep the pc clean - Alternative to ccleaner, wise care...

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
A simple misunderstanding, but this would be better for your website, but in a comparison table for visitors. ;)
Yeah thank you for the suggestion. I'll add a table comparing in the index page.

I already say what you quoted in the product description.
Sug6Cz.jpg

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Thank you very muchj for your new Update. I have some new questions for you

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 01: 1. The german word erstellen is not fully visible. 2. That is not translated into German please check the boths and fix it please

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 02: That is not fully visible please check and fix it please

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 03: That is not fully translated into german please check and fix it

4. Can I uninstall the Xvirus Personal Guard 6.x or not

5. Any Infos for the Pro Version and what is the between the free and paid Version of it

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 01.jpg
    Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 01.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 835
  • Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 02.jpg
    Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 02.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 852
  • Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 03.jpg
    Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 03.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 1,015

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Thank you very muchj for your new Update. I have some new questions for you

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 01: 1. The german word erstellen is not fully visible. 2. That is not translated into German please check the boths and fix it please

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 02: That is not fully visible please check and fix it please

Xvirus Anti-Malware 7 03: That is not fully translated into german please check and fix it

4. Can I uninstall the Xvirus Personal Guard 6.x or not

5. Any Infos for the Pro Version and what is the between the free and paid Version of it

With best Regards
Mops21
All translation problems will be fixed on the next version and you should unninstal Xvirus Personal Guard after updating or both will remain active

About the pro version if you click on buy now you can see the extra features it has

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
All translation problems will be fixed on the next version and you should unninstal Xvirus Personal Guard after updating or both will remain active

About the pro version if you click on buy now you can see the extra features it has

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.