Xvirus Anti-Malware 7

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Andrew999

You can see that the Xvirus Anti Malware concept from @Wave is in Beta not into Final concept yet. I hope that will come soon into the Final conzept and then can add @Dani Santos to Xvirus Anti Malware

Hi @Dani Santos

Can you check this right click menü and fix it please

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Anti Malware 7.0.1 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Anti Malware 7.0.1 Bug 01.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 456

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Andrew999

You can see that the Xvirus Anti Malware concept from @Wave is in Beta not into Final concept yet. I hope that will come soon into the Final conzept and then can add @Dani Santos to Xvirus Anti Malware

Hi @Dani Santos

Can you check this right click menü and fix it please

With best Regards
Mops21
Try disabling and enabling it again in the settings. Tell me if that worked.

W

Wave

My paid work comes first so until I've finished said work for a client I cannot name then I am unable to progress on the old/future concepts. but @Dani Santos is free to use the current progress on it and adapt to however he likes, etc.

Reactions: Parsh and JM Safe

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
My paid work comes first so until I've finished said work for a client I cannot name then I am unable to progress on the old/future concepts. but @Dani Santos is free to use the current progress on it and adapt to however he likes, etc.

Oh yes

With best Regards
Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.