Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
but at all .net isn't the best solution for building antivirus... you will see in future that even the MD5 engine that most of the programs use in .net have bug with the registry key ...so think about some other programming platform and at all language ..

I always used .Net for all my program and it didn't give me any major problems. Never had any problems with registry. Of course it isn't has good has native languages but .Net is not bad either.

Reactions: Mr.NoName

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
I always used .Net for all my program and it didn't give me any major problems. Never had any problems with registry. Of course it isn't has good has native languages but .Net is not bad either.
agree with you but you don't have like 1 million ushers to test on every system you get a lot of different problems....
so try to think about Visual C++ so you may use the GUI there or use native like DEv or python..
P.S : I like >net too but there's a time that comes and if you really want to go foreword you need to leave it

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Any new infos about a new version available

With Best Regals
Mops21
Yeah, I know it felt like months ago Dani Santos said "New Version coming soon" Also the Detection for Xvirus Personal Guard is very bad around 10% or less for Malware packs because there hasn't been a signature update for about 2 weeks.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Yeah, I know it felt like months ago Dani Santos said "New Version coming soon" Also the Detection for Xvirus Personal Guard is very bad around 10% or less for Malware packs because there hasn't been a signature update for about 2 weeks.

Ah okay thankl you very much for your Infos @Andrew999

With best Rgards
Mops21

Reactions: Andrew999

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Looking for translators for Xvirus. For now I only have the translations for english and portuguese. Pm me with the translation to your language. Download

Last edited:
Reactions: XhenEd and kev216

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Looking for translators for Xvirus. For now I only have the translations for english and portuguese. Pm me with the translation to your language. Download

Hi @Dani Santos

Have you a german translator for this in this Forum MalwareTips or in the wilders security Forum to translate it to german. Can you contact them to translate it Into german please

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.