From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you say when will you release the Final and the multilanguage Version of Xvirus Personal Guard 6

And can you post a screenshots from the Smart Guard please

With best Regards
Mops21

There is no release date for the final version yet. The smart guard is not working has it needs the new cloud engine to work.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
There is no release date for the final version yet. The smart guard is not working has it needs the new cloud engine to work.

Okay thank you very much for your info. Can you das when the Smart Guard and the Cloud engine are working

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

I have spoken to @Dani Santos about this but be aware Norton (Symantec) users, all Symantec security products detect all XVirus programs apart from the 'Personal Guard' see the attached screenshots. All XVirus programs are safe and this is a false positive that Symantec seem to not want to discuss (they end all chats with them as soon as you bring XVirus up). Also this article is incorrect: PUA.XvirusPersonalGrd Technical Details | Symantec The screenshots on that article were when there was a bug. Please whitelist/exclude this.
Blocked:
XVirus AdBlocker.PNG

Blocked:
XVirus Web Guard Blocked.PNG

The only one not detected!
xvirus.PNG

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Can you describe what were you doing when the crash happened?

No, but I think I`m updating Xvirus I think

Here is anotherone File for you

Or when I Start or close Xvirus Personal Guard please check it, too

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Log File.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
No, but I think I`m updating Xvirus I think

Here is anotherone File for you

Or when I Start or close Xvirus Personal Guard please check it, too

With best Regards
Mops21
That's really strange crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.