From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi

You have File Guard and USB Guard. Can I check what does your Behavior Guard do?

Is it guarding against malicious changes to the registry, MBR, memory etc? Is it a behavior blocker?

Thanks
The Behavior Guard is at the moment a very simple behavior blocker. It guards the startup keys in the registry and looks for suspicious behaviors by processes in the memory. I'm planing to add more features like mbr protections and others in the future .

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
The Behavior Guard is at the moment a very simple behavior blocker. It guards the startup keys in the registry and looks for suspicious behaviors by processes in the memory. I'm planing to add more features like mbr protections and others in the future .
Thanks for the reply. Hope to see a newer and better Behavior Guard with more features in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.