Xvirus Personal Guard 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CySecy825

I can Maybe Translate Xvirus Personal Guard for Finnish, if you want?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dani Santos

Wihat

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
I just took a test yesterday, compare with Crystal Security, i feel the scanning's Xvirus is much slower than Crystal Security. In 5 minutes, number of files scanned by Xvirus is 78, while Crystal had scanned over 70k files. The machines i use are using Win 8.1 Pro.

C

CySecy825

I just took a test yesterday, compare with Crystal Security, i feel the scanning's Xvirus is much slower than Crystal Security. In 5 minutes, number of files scanned by Xvirus is 78, while Crystal had scanned over 70k files. The machines i use are using Win 8.1 Pro.
What settings you used, and Xvirus take time when its load scanner.

Thanks

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Xvirus scans locally, so it will depend much on your computer speed to scan the file.While Crystal is a cloud scanner, so It depends less on your computer and more on the server to scan the file. And like CySecy825 said Xvirus takes some time to start scanning.

Reactions: Wihat and CySecy825
C

CySecy825

full scan2.PNG

Full Scan completed and also detect Fp

Thanks

Wihat

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
oh, i see, i'll try it in another stronger virtual PC :)

C

CySecy825

Microsoft.NET Framework

An unhandled exception application. if you choose to continue , the application will override the error and attempt to continue the operation . if you choose to exit the application closes immediately

Configuration system failed to initialize

At the end of this message provides information about how to enable JIT debugging instead of this dialog window

...............exception text......................

This happens when i install it in VirtualBox and i tried to fix it by restarding VM, after restarting i open Xvirus and it cannot start. But my real Pc it works Great

Reactions: Dani Santos

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Microsoft.NET Framework

An unhandled exception application. if you choose to continue , the application will override the error and attempt to continue the operation . if you choose to exit the application closes immediately

Configuration system failed to initialize

At the end of this message provides information about how to enable JIT debugging instead of this dialog window

...............exception text......................

This happens when i install it in VirtualBox and i tried to fix it by restarding VM but not work Xvirus can,t start but my real Pc works Great

Close Xvirus. Go to "C:\Users\*your user name here*\AppData\Local\Mysecuritywin" and delete the folder that starts with xvirus6.exe

Reactions: CySecy825
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.