Xvirus Personal Guard

Is Xvirus a good product? Should I continue developing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.8

- Reduced cpu usage;
- Reduced ram usage;
- Removed uac alerts on startup;
- Increased scanning speed;
- Fixed bug where xvirus asked for reboot even after removing the threat successfully;
- Fixed bsod when deleting files;
- Added French translation;

Download: http://mysecuritywin.com/download/xvirus-setup.exe

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Good !!! I like the new translation :)
Thanks, but you should be more honest. The French translation is a total mess at the moment due to text placement.
Download this file French (Français).lng and place it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Personal Guard\language
Restart the program and you'll see a big change. That new translation file will be included in the next version.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Yes I updated Xvirus and french is better :)
But it's good to have a french translation. If you need help to improve french i'm here :)
Thanks @Malware1
Almost all translations including French are made by our users, so we don't know what is the quality of them. If you see any mistakes or weird sentences, then just let us know in this thread.
Another update of the French translation has been released some minutes ago, you can download it from here and replace the lng file in the installation directory. It will be included in the next version of Xvirus Personal Guard.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I went to install Xvirus personal Guard and it keeps on popping up with this error I tried to uninstall with iobit uninstaller and delete files in the registry manually. reinstalled 3 times but keeps on popping up
upload_2015-9-27_18-38-36.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Andrew999 : Have you run the installer or program as Administrator? Normally in making a program in .Net, tendency the program is develop at the highest privilege
level. That error shows already the clear problem.

Reactions: Secondmineboy

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.1.1

- The program sends anonymous information about detected threats (hash, file path and detection name)
- Translation updates
- Some buttons have been resized so the text can be shown fully in localized versions
- Minor bug fixes and improvements

Download

---

Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.1.2

- Fixed a critical bug with loading the whitelist

Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.