CCleaner IObit Uninstaller

xxtoss23

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
added-McAfee Internet Security McAfee Raptor OneDrive SHAREit Zemana AntiMalware Steam OneKey Recovery Lenovo Photo Master Lenovo Solution Center Lenovo Updates Lenovo VeriFace Pro Steam IObit UninstallerEnergy Manager
Remove-old pc Screenshot pc died

S

starchild76

added-McAfee Internet Security McAfee Raptor OneDrive SHAREit Zemana AntiMalware Steam OneKey Recovery Lenovo Photo Master Lenovo Solution Center Lenovo Updates Lenovo VeriFace Pro Steam IObit UninstallerEnergy Manager
Remove-old pc Screenshot pc died

no wonder it died , you change security product s often , as I change underwear :p ( sorry no offence :) ) why mcafee , if I may ask? and is this a keeper??

xxtoss23

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
no wonder it died , you change security product s often , as I change underwear :p ( sorry no offence :) ) why mcafee , if I may ask? and is this a keeper??
lol my dad paying for it $39.99 per year

S

starchild76

lol my dad paying for it $39.99 per year

I do not even want this on my machine , even it whas free! and 75 euro's per year for this.....they do have a mental illness over at mcafee. my laptop came preinstalled with this crap , inmediately deinstalled it. but whatever floats your boat I guess :p

Reactions: xxtoss23
M

MalwareT

I do not even want this on my machine , even it whas free! and 75 euro's per year for this.....they do have a mental illness over at mcafee. my laptop came preinstalled with this crap , inmediately deinstalled it. but whatever floats your boat I guess :p

Same thing was for Norton, but Norton is one of the best now....

xxtoss23

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
i remove McAfee LiveSafe pre installed on the computer and installed McAfee Internet Security

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Vivaldi?o_O!!:):)

This was the first I'd heard the name, so I'd looked it up!:D

Here's an excerpt from it's promising description found on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivaldi_(web_browser) :

"The browser is aimed at staunch technologists, heavy Internet users, and previous Opera web browser users disgruntled by Opera's transition from the Presto layout engine to the Blink layout engine, which removed many popular features in the process...
...Vivaldi began as a virtual community website that replaced My Opera, which was shut down by Opera Software in March 2014.(co-founder and former CEO of Opera software) Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner was angered by this decision because he believed that this community helped make the Operaweb browser what it was. Tetzchner then launched the Vivaldi Community to make up for My Opera's closure. It is a virtual community focused on providing registered users with a discussion forum, blogging service, and numerous other useful web services. On January 27, 2015, Vivaldi Technologies launched the first technical preview of the Vivaldi web browser."

Thank you @xxtoss23, I'm going to try this browser too!;) :):)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Cheers to you for all of the above!:):)

Is Windows 10 (currently) not yet ready for you?
I
am not ready for 'it' (yet).:p

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.