Expired YesShield-72 hours

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
Keep your MBR unchanged when using YesShield—YesShield provides a very effective, protective and powerful solution to your PC/laptop to fight against unwanted changes or malicious activities.

When your computer disk is in protection mode, all changes made to it will restore to the original state after a reboot. YesShield will provide the best security and solution to save your important files and folders to the real environment.

Features:

Keep MBR Safe

YesShield does not change Windows MBR when installing. As MBR is a special type of boot sector at the very beginning of partitioned computer mass storage devices, you may worry that the MBR will be changed after installing YesShield, but as a matter of fact, it can keep MBR untouched.

Keep Files/Folders Safe

Your important files and folders can be permanently kept and saved to the real environment with high flexibility under the protection of YesShield. This can make sure that your essential files can be kept even after a reboot.

VISIT HERE

Giveaway special edition of YesShield - Nov 2 to Nov 4

D

Deleted member 178

Yes we can!

joke apart, it look like a Shadow Defender-style software.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I just saw this on wilders, hey Umbra can you test it?

D

Deleted member 178

cannot it seems it has interaction with the MBR where my actual software "Diskshot" (i trust it more) reside already.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Wonder if will work on Windows 8 x86 and 64 Bits? It said Windows 7 x32 and 64 bits?

D

Deleted member 178

YesShield seems to be a total clone of Shadow Defender, almost the same UI.
Even its driver is made from the same company than the last version of SD.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Really? hmmmmmmm any screens?

EDIT: NM I found one

They look alike alright...did someone buy the code from the creator?

jmZ6P.jpg

D

Deleted member 178

check on wilders, they put some.

www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=2139393#post2139393

KelvinW4

Level 1
May 8, 2012
If you right click and see the explorer shell, looks like the icon covers a huge portion of it :p

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Hi:
I tested it in VM against a TDSS rootkit and it did not stop it and the tdss patched the boot as tdsskiller scan showed it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Anyone else steering clear of YS?

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=2139562&postcount=27227

very strange my firewall says that yesshield is comunicating with shadowdefender.com

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
What I find strange is that after installation of YS, took folders that were excluded by SD and put them in automatically on Excluded list , and SD does not respond anymore
:huh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 398

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Maybe Yes shield is a nice, bona fide program but my "common sense" tells me that it is safer to use either of the two TimeFreeze programs that are available or Returnil......or maybe try the new LV program from Korea, Diskshot, if Korean is understood.

Bo

KelvinW4

Level 1
May 8, 2012
They replied to my email. They were unwilling to give out any information about the Yesshield background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.