yigido's Config

Last updated
Dec 31, 1969
Windows Edition
Home
User Access Control
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop)
Real-time security
COMODO Internet Security (my all time favorite)
Zemana AntiLogger Pro
Firewall security
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Periodic malware scanners
Zemana AntiLogger Pro (Pandora : enabled)
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
> Opera 64bit
Adguard
HTTPS Everywhere
LastPass
Pure URL
WebRTC blocked by Opera built-in feature.

on ://flags changes
Win32 Lockdown : All Plugins
AppContainer : Enabled
Maintenance tools
CCleaner
Windscribe VPN
SDAntiBeacon (All telemetry options immunized)
Secure File Deleter
Everything
ShareX
GeekUninstaller
File and Photo backup
External storage
System recovery
N/A
Computer specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/yigidos-laptop.62351/
Y

yigido

Thread author
In my opinion, you shouldn't use QTS instead of KIS. KIS is a paid product and QIS is a free product.
Paid > Free ?? Many of people and you think wrong on this matter. KIS is good but not the best. If I will use 360IS and CFW, I will get highest protection I think. I also know where malwares come to computers and how they infect people. So it will be good.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Paid > Free ?? Many of people and you think wrong on this matter. KIS is good but not the best. If I will use 360IS and CFW, I will get highest protection I think. I also know where malwares come to computers and how they infect people. So it will be good.
Yeah. If 360 staff doesn't have too many people (Kaspersky has around two thousand an five hundred), and is free, has no source of income, is relatively new etc. then it should offer less protection than Kaspersky. Knowledge with a good protection is the best combination against malware.

Y

yigido

Thread author
Yeah. If 360 staff doesn't have too many people (Kaspersky has around two thousand an five hundred), and is free, has no source of income, is relatively new etc. then it should offer less protection than Kaspersky. Knowledge with a good protection is the best combination against malware.
I have CFW (full virtualized sandbox) with 360, you can see ;) So I will get protection better than KIS, ıt just my opinion.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Qihoo have more incoming than kaspersky and qihoo isnt new. only the international products are abit new. qihoo have over 400 million user in asian countrys. if u using 360+cf u have more protection than kaspersky. better detection rate and better proactive moduls.

Y

yigido

Thread author
Qihoo have more incoming than kaspersky and qihoo isnt new. only the international products are abit new. if u using 360+cf u have more protection than kaspersky. better detection rate and better proactive moduls.
I think, we wrote in same time :D LOL..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.