sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Here's mine:
O&O Defrag 24
Process Lasso (it's one man company, high quality software, deserves support)
Kerish Doc (license update)
Spyshelter Premium (amazing software, deserves support)
F-Secure Safe (license update to my mum pc, probably from Al/Serialcart shop)
And...i have love and hate relationship with my current AV, Trend Micro. I was G-Data AV user about a year ago. Mebbe go to G-Data back...
TM causes many false positives, i can't even install HiBit uninstaller without "suspicious activitiy". I need to allow it manually to get it installed...sigh.
-sepik

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I use Process Lasso, some feel its no longer needed but on this pretty new PC it's quite helpful for example when when moving large amounts of date to externals for example - I recently fitted a Samsung M.2 & a new monitor so funding is low but I'll keep my eyes open for bargains! :) :) :)

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
I am in a low budget, but I keep an eye in O&O Defrag 24, but especially in this toy

1601545454285.png

Logitech MX Keys, although they don't have a layout in Portuguese, I should sue this guys why not a layout in Portuguese...

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I purchased NordVPN 2 years+Adguard+Bitdefender Identity Protection & 2 programs from Soundspectrum: Whitecap Platinum & Aeon Platinum.
And I almost forgot I updated with EkspressVPN 6 Months & Updated My subscription on BitdefenderVPN Premium.
Now the wallet feels kind of light.:LOL:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I am in a low budget, but I keep an eye in O&O Defrag 24, but especially in this toy

View attachment 246777

Logitech MX Keys, although they don't have a layout in Portuguese, I should sue this guys why not a layout in Portuguese...

Nice keyboard, I'm using an MS one at the moment I do like the Volume =/- keys at the top & I would really miss those on even a good one if they were lacking. I am a dreadful tryper however & don't seem to get any better :):)

Protomartyr

Level 7
Sep 23, 2019
I like to buy one similar laptop, but I like to have the RTX2060.
There are configurations that include a 2060 or higher. You can try the Lenovo site or search Lenovo's Amazon store page. Availability might be an issue due to COVID.

If you want to look into other manufacturers, here's a good list of gaming a laptops that is organized by price and is worth a read.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
There are configurations that include a 2060 or higher. You can try the Lenovo site or search Lenovo's Amazon store page. Availability might be an issue due to COVID.

If you want to look into other manufacturers, here's a good list of gaming a laptops that is organized by price and is worth a read.
I'm in a low budget, I have to Waite for Christmas :)

But this is my favorite:
Laptop Gaming MSI GL65 10SEK-031ES Leopard (Intel Core i7-10750H - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - RAM: 16 GB - 1 TB SSD - 15.6'')

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.