Your First PC Game

aragornnnn

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
My first game was Grand theft auto San Andreas for the playstation 2.
It al started when one guy in school had it, we went to his home to check it out.
2 weeks later the whole school was infected :ROFLMAO:

First computer game: Runescape
Started the same way... a few people had it and spread the virus.
Literally spend hundreds of hours on this game.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I think it was Army Men: RTS and Deadly Dozen(this one was cancer! hard for me at that age). I love strategy and RPG games and since I could earn them for free so I played about more than 100 top strategic and RPG games in 16 years:D like The Settlers Video game series,Heroes of Might and Magic( all series),Dragon Age (all series),The Guild,The Lord of the Rings,Command & Conquer: Generals(all series),Medieval II: Total War and more:D just wasted a lot of time in games... but worth it:D

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Guys can we have screenshots/Youtube trailers of the games you mentioned. It would be nice to see how games were back then, and compare it with now :D:DD

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
First computer game: Runescape
Started the same way... a few people had it and spread the virus.
Literally spend hundreds of hours on this game.

Many people actually still play that game (as I still do for over 14 years now) and it's surprising to see how the game is always getting updates and attracting new players. Most people these days play the 2007 version of the game (which is how the game was in 2007 but is still receiving all kinds of new updates) so it's still fun to play.

Once I started to play the game I was instantly hooked on the game and spent many hours grinding all of my skills and eventually maxed out all of my skills and completed all the quests. You can never truly complete the game as there's always something being added and there's other things you can do besides level up your skills.

RuneScape 3 is not my favorite as it really changed the game mechanics and feels completely different (though the graphics are pretty damn amazing if you ask me) but I don't really pay much attention to this version as it's really not as popular as the 2007 version. However I do think that if they were to change the game back to how it was in 2012 it will be even more popular today.

Reactions: aragornnnn

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Mine I think was Need for Speed 3, GTA 3 or Mafia 1.

Overall Mafia 1 is probably my best game of all time.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

My first game was Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb 2003. Really nice and good game in which i played. But my favourite game is: Call Of Duty: Ghosts 2013 on steam.

Reactions: AtlBo

PauloXBR

Level 1
Verified
Dec 9, 2012
My first pc game was Duke Nukem 3d! I really loved that game! Others who marked me at the time (1990s) were Shadow Warrior and Blood!
I was committing an injustice forgetting DOOM kkkkkkk

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
My first game: Pong on Atari 2600
Same here, I plugged the game in my tv entanna back in 1981.

My first pc game was Striker back in 1988, on my old IBM 286 machine.

The graphics has sure changed alot since then.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
My first game is PONG. It's a kit I build myself. Played on a boob tube TV, channel 13. I wish I can find the old picture of it with my sister and cousin playing Pong.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.