Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Youtube channel about removing and preventing malware using Xvirus and many other similar tools. Good ideia or not?

D

Deleted member 21043

If you do make the YouTube channel, please, do a commentary on your video's where you are actually talking through the process. I cannot stand the video's where they use a text editor to "talk" or say nothing at all.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Yap talking, blow by blow commentary just like Britec.

Reactions: Dani Santos

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
I can try but english is not my native language and my accent is not that good

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In my opinion, removal videos would have to be clear and precise. You'd have to keep a saved or multiple snapshots, for recovery and backup purposes. Have a set standard for a procedure and not too provide biased views on x software.

No distracting background wallpapers or themes, no music tracks or using notepad to display text. - You may want to use annotations during video editing, if that helps.

Overall, a tedious and exhaustive task to create these kinds of videos. But it's your decision at the end of the day.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
In my opinion, removal videos would have to be clear and precise. You'd have to keep a saved or multiple snapshots, for recovery and backup purposes. Have a set standard for a procedure and not too provide biased views on x software.

No distracting background wallpapers or themes, no music tracks or using notepad to display text. - You may want to use annotations during video editing, if that helps.

Overall, a tedious and exhaustive task to create these kinds of videos. But it's your decision at the end of the day.

Yeah i was going to do that as hobby maybe 1 video per week or when new ransom hapears. It was just an ideia to help the community

Reactions: kev216

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.