Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
website doesnt laod properly and cant play videos or see images or anythi
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
restarted pc,reinstalled chrome,scanned with ccleaner
the screenshot is what youtube looks like atm its weird cos i can use other flashed based websites just seems that youtube is being a pain in the neck and i dunn ohow to fix it

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 607

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
you should have been more careful while choosing registry,system,privacy cleaners.
You just can't use any new ones.

Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Just try to refresh your browser/ clean those traces repeatedly and normally it may cause the internet connection connectivity which the reason failed to load the page properly.

Happens to this barely on my facebook and youtube which includes showing cookie notification.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

Paul B.

Level 4
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
I don't know what privazer does, but if it deletes the gpu cache it might take a page reload or two to get things back. Clear your browser cache manually for starters.

Then try another browser to ascertain whether this is a browser or system problem.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
Looks like it's missing a CSS, or some CDN IPs are being blocked. I really doubt PrivaZer would do that to Youtube, hasn't done it to me yet. My Youtube screen would look like that if I kept PeerBlock running while YT'ing...

Upvote 0

noladevildog

Level 1
Verified
Jan 11, 2015
the screenshot is what youtube looks like atm its weird cos i can use other flashed based websites just seems that youtube is being a pain in the neck and i dunn ohow to fix it

From you post, I have concluded you are using Google Chrome; is this correct? What security software are you running? When was the last time you have edited/checked your host file for unauthorized entries?
Attempt to clean your browsers cache and cookies using the built in measures provided by your web browser and then report back with more information.

Looks like it's missing a CSS, or some CDN IPs are being blocked. I really doubt PrivaZer would do that to Youtube, hasn't done it to me yet. My Youtube screen would look like that if I kept PeerBlock running while YT'ing...

Try enabling HTTP inside of Peerblock.
tQsqqqJ.png

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.