Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
Whats up guys!
http://youwave.com/
So Now i bring you something i discovered not long ago, for people who have yet to experience Android 2.3-to cut a long story short- You can basically run android on your pc! Pretty cool right ;)

Runs Android apps and app stores on your PC, no phone required
Download thousands of apps online via app stores within youwave
High performance - The fastest way to run Android on pc
Easy to use - Easy to install. Easy to import and run apps

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Love Android and this would have to be one of the reasons why I will continue using Android. Another good thing is that you can run it on the computer with out your Android phone which would be a bonus for me.

I am going to give it a try later this afternoon and upload some screenshots.
Excellent find :)+rep

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
resources usage?

I am not sure yet because I am going to have a loot at it when I get back home, but being Android I have a feeling that it might be quite light.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Rep +

Will try this at some point in morning, once again find something new to checkout thanks to the other users of this great community! :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never tried it because it was just slow on my machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.