Assigned Zemana Activation problem

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,

I just have tried to activate my lifetime license on my fresh installed Windows 10 and this is what got :mad:

yp4VViM.png

@TwinHeadedEagle help me please if you can :(

Last edited by a moderator:

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
So you fresh installed your system and you are trying to use Zemana again with the same license?
The only thing I can think of would stop it happening in the future, disable your key in ZAM before fresh install.

Hopefully @TwinHeadedEagle could help you more than I can.
Few months ago I did exactly the same without a single problem so I don't know what is the issue... :confused:

D

Deleted member 178

This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.
There is always room for improvement, so maybe @iIda15 can have a look into this?
Licensing portal where you can manage your license seems a really good idea :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.