Status
Not open for further replies.

pablozi

Level 24
Verified
Trusted
So you fresh installed your system and you are trying to use Zemana again with the same license?
The only thing I can think of would stop it happening in the future, disable your key in ZAM before fresh install.

Hopefully @TwinHeadedEagle could help you more than I can.
Few months ago I did exactly the same without a single problem so I don't know what is the issue... :confused:

D

Deleted member 178

This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.

pablozi

Level 24
Verified
Trusted
This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.
There is always room for improvement, so maybe @iIda15 can have a look into this?
Licensing portal where you can manage your license seems a really good idea :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.