pablozi

Level 22
Trusted
Verified
So you fresh installed your system and you are trying to use Zemana again with the same license?
The only thing I can think of would stop it happening in the future, disable your key in ZAM before fresh install.

Hopefully @TwinHeadedEagle could help you more than I can.
Few months ago I did exactly the same without a single problem so I don't know what is the issue... :confused:

D

Deleted member 178

This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.

pablozi

Level 22
Trusted
Verified
This way of licensing is useless and outdated, i had this issue too , but i didn't even care reporting, i used to rollback my system many times a day then install some softs over & over; i don't bother with a soft which can't even recognize my hardware/Mac adress and force me to contact the support team everytime.
There is always room for improvement, so maybe @iIda15 can have a look into this?
Licensing portal where you can manage your license seems a really good idea :rolleyes: