Assigned Zemana Anti-Logger doesn't work with Windows 10 even though it says it does

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Zemana AntiLogger Free is a limited version of Zemana AntiLogger Premium. ZAL free will encrypt your keystrokes and make sure that they are only delivered to the targeted application while ZAL premium has many more features than ZAL fee.

Hello,

Thank you for the information. It is good to see Zemana staff here. :)

Regards,
Kardo

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
I guess that you did not do it correctly. You are supposed to write text into any input field, not 'nowhere'. Try typing it into IE address bar. It fails. 0 alerts, 0 reaction.

From my point of view, it fails even it's own test.

View attachment 67124

Hello,

Thanks for doing the Key-Logger Simulation Test Program. I have to say, it is quite funny, since we don't fail our own tests :) Don't know how you managed to get this :)

We replace the key with a fake one and deliver the original key using our secure channel so no one except the target application can access them. This way we bypass all malicious applications in the path.

Below is the test, we clearly didn't fail :) :) :)

Screenshot_082214_093603_AM.jpg

Regards,

Ida

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I remember Zemana Antilogger had an incompatibility with Avast. Avast's sandbox wouldn't work if ZAL is installed. I don't know now, since I don't use Avast and ZAL now.

Is the bug about the program modules already fixed? When you disable one of the modules, all modules basically are "disabled". They are still enabled by the looks, but ZAL will fail all Zemana tests and any antilogger tests.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
My feedback about Zemana AntiLogger Free:
  • Easy to install and use (install and forget)
  • Good resource usage (no slowdowns, lag etc..)
  • I like the user interface (better than in paid version)
  • Compatible with most of the programs
  • No ads or other "junk" in program
  • So far no issues (several computers)
PS. I made test against "Zemana Keylogger Simulation Test" and it seems that Edge browser is not yet compatible with Zemana but it works well for Chrome and Notepad here on Windows 10 (64-bit).

I hope that my feedback helps. :)

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Kardo

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
I remember Zemana Antilogger had an incompatibility with Avast. Avast's sandbox wouldn't work if ZAL is installed. I don't know now, since I don't use Avast and ZAL now.

Is the bug about the program modules already fixed? When you disable one of the modules, all modules basically are "disabled". They are still enabled by the looks, but ZAL will fail all Zemana tests and any antilogger tests.

Hello,

ZAL is fully compatible with Avast, feel free to check the list out below:

https://www.zemana.com/AntiLogger

Here is the screenshot as well:

Bez naslova.png

Scroll all the way down when clicking on the link above, you can see the full compatibility list.

"Is the bug about the program modules already fixed? When you disable one of the modules, all modules basically are "disabled". They are still enabled by the looks, but ZAL will fail all Zemana tests and any antilogger tests."
-Fixed

ZAL.png

ZAL2.png

Best regards,

Ida

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
My feedback about Zemana AntiLogger Free:
  • Easy to install and use (install and forget)
  • Good resource usage (no slowdowns, lag etc..)
  • I like the user interface (better than in paid version)
  • Compatible with most of the programs
  • No ads or other "junk" in program
  • So far no issues (several computers)
PS. I made test against "Zemana Keylogger Simulation Test" and it seems that Edge browser is not yet compatible with Zemana but it works well for Chrome and Notepad here on Windows 10 (64-bit).

I hope that my feedback helps. :)

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Kardo

Hi Kardo,

Wohoo thanks for the great feedback :) Made my day really, and it's Monday... :D:D:D

When it comes to Edge browser, we will make it compatible, pretty soon :) be patient :)

And we will definitely keep up the good work :) Feedbacks like yours motivates us to be even better :)

Thanks once again :);)

Ida

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Yes, I see. Thanks for that.

So, now it appears Zemana has some catching up to do in their development/functionality for Windows 10.
I empathize.: P

Good to know you empathize :) :)
Don't worry we are pretty quick when it comes to catching up :) Our tech team is composed of experienced engineers. They make everything possible. You'd be surprised to see how smart and fast our tech team is hehehe :p:p:D:D:D;);)
Our products will run smoothly with Windows 10.

Stay tuned :)

Thanks!

Ida

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Thank you all for your comments :)

Should you have any issues, or further questions, that might be out of my scope of work heheh, please feel free to contact: supoort@zemana.com
I will try my best to answer all of your questions, even the deep technical ones :cool:

Regards,

Ida

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Wohoo thanks for the great feedback :)

Anytime Ida. Thank you for the kind words. :) You are friendly and I like it. :)

Is there a plan to add multilingual support? Currently I can't find any language option in Settings. If it is possible then I can translate Zemana products into Estonian anytime.

Regards,
Kardo

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Anytime Ida. Thank you for the kind words. :) You are friendly and I like it. :)

Is there a plan to add multilingual support? Currently I can't find any language option in Settings. If it is possible then I can translate Zemana products into Estonian anytime.

Regards,
Kardo

Thanks Kardo, that's just the way my personality is :) :) I see we will get along on here :)

Estonian language is already available, see below:

1Bez naslova.png

Our product Zemana AntiMalware doesn't have Estonian language yet...but if interested you may translate it. Send me a personal message please with your e-mail address, so I can send you over the translation file :)

Thanks!

Ida

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks Kardo, that's just the way my personality is :) :) I see we will get along on here :)

:)
Estonian language is already available, see below:

Hmm.. What about Free version of Zemana AntiLogger? :) Currently there is no language option. I guess that your screenshot is from paid version? :p
Our product Zemana AntiMalware doesn't have Estonian language yet...but if interested you may translate it. Send me a personal message please with your e-mail address, so I can send you over the translation file :)

Thanks for the information. I will send my e-mail via personal message ASAP. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: iIda15

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
@iIda15 What I meant by the bug is that even if other modules are enabled, as long as one or more is disabled, all protections from the enabled modules are gone. Zemana Antilogger would fail all tests that are supposed to be blocked by the modules still enabled.

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
@iIda15 What I meant by the bug is that even if other modules are enabled, as long as one or more is disabled, all protections from the enabled modules are gone. Zemana Antilogger would fail all tests that are supposed to be blocked by the modules still enabled.

Hello,

I understood everything, even the first time :)

Like I said it has been fixed.

You may contact our support if there is something you would like to share with them: support@zemana.com

Thanks!

Ida

Reactions: XhenEd

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
:)

Hmm.. What about Free version of Zemana AntiLogger? :) Currently there is no language option. I guess that your screenshot is from paid version? :p

Yup only English available for that one. Yes the screenshot is from the paid version.

Thanks for the information. I will send my e-mail via personal message ASAP. :)
Cant wait :)

Regards,
Kardo

Regards,

Ida

Reactions: Kardo Kristal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.