Expired Zemana AntiLogger (1 year license)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsh

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
From the official product page -
Screenshot (338).png

Parsh

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Used the promo code again (after updating to Creators update, ZAL showed only trial period in license. I'd apparently used the promo code last month. It reactivated my license now) See if it works.
Screenshot (339).png Screenshot (340).png

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Sure it is, but there were no threads related to ZAL giveaway/promo in the Giveaways section here. So I shared it ;)
Thanks for sharing pal! I wish this promo appeared a couple of weeks ago when my License expired... since then I'm using Sophos Home Beta with Hitman Pro and it's working Ok. I like it's keyboard encryption. The whole product is still in beta and a couple of little issues appear here and there that they should fix soon.

Parsh

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Thanks for sharing pal! I wish this promo appeared a couple of weeks ago when my License expired... since then I'm using Sophos Home Beta with Hitman Pro and it's working Ok. I like it's keyboard encryption. The whole product is still in beta and a couple of little issues appear here and there that they should fix soon.
The promo actually appeared in April though there are always many Zemana giveaways back to back ;)
Sophos Home Premium Beta is certainly a level-up for Sophos with HMPA integration, yet it is ineffective against kinds of worms and scriptors and still has slow RW protection. I suggest that you refer to the MalwareHub tests here, of Sophos and others, for getting an idea of their everyday performance.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
The promo actually appeared in April though there are always many Zemana giveaways back to back ;)
Sophos Home Premium Beta is certainly a level-up for Sophos with HMPA integration, yet it is ineffective against kinds of worms and scriptors and still has slow RW protection. I suggest that you refer to the MalwareHub tests here, of Sophos and others, for getting an idea of their everyday performance.

I'm currently using Sophos Home Beta along with Zemana Antimalware (Pandora Cloud-Sandbox Technology deactivated as it interferes with Sophos and slows down my laptop during certain processes.

I will check the tests, thank you Parsh!

Parsh

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Damn, zemana puts those free giveaways about zal/m every now and then lol! Waiting for ultimate... oh, thanks for share dude ;)

Can't establish a connection with site.
The webpage at Zemana AntiLogger FREE license-Giveaway 2017 might be temporarily down or it may have moved to a new web address.
ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED:

Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?
I just checked the link, it's working. Sorry for the delayed reply :rolleyes:
If it's still inaccessible, you can download ZAL from the official site and use this promo code for licensing: 6902-5565-9526-9769.

Last edited:

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
i just tried to activate it using the key
doesn't seem to work any more?
when i input key and click activate, following error message pops up "trying to activate product on more computers than the current license allows" o_O
maybe they had activation limit, and now that limit was reached ?
was going to test it with bitdefender total security to see if it had any problems or incompatibility

Reactions: Sr. Normal 2.0

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

as i posted above, the key provided does not activate the license (error as above)
i read in ZAM thread someone posted 380 day giveaway license key
So, i try to put in ZAM-GIVEAWAY ----> Says this key is for a different product (expected lol :()

Then I had idea to try key ZAL-GIVEAWAY ----> it works! :eek::D:cool:
gives you 380 day activation ;)
i dont know if there is activation limit or not, so activate soon :)

Cheers :)

Hope this helps some people here to activate if you don't have ZAL yet (or want to upgrade from previously posted ZAM 90day giveaway license to this 380 day ZAL giveaway license :) since i understand ZAL = ZAM + anti-keylogger)

//edit
I make new thread here Promotional - Zemana AntiLogger (380 Day license)
just in case this thread goes away to expired section :)
cheers

Last edited:

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
I can not install any key

I have 1 year winning giveaway and use it
Then I replaced my hdd with ssd and a fresh os

Insert key give me same message above

Also giveaway keys same message

Parsh

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
I can not install any key

I have 1 year winning giveaway and use it
Then I replaced my hdd with ssd and a fresh os

Insert key give me same message above

Also giveaway keys same message
Couldn't get it why. Did you try the promo from this giveaway and also the other one?

Reactions: frogboy

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
Couldn't get it why. Did you try the promo from this giveaway and also the other one?
I tried only giveaway 380 with the number not the another I will give try

I tried only giveaway 380 with the number not the another I will give try
works the giveaway 380 which in the other post ( the new one)

Last edited by a moderator:

SaeedLohana

Level 2
Verified
May 28, 2017
i just tried to activate it using the key
doesn't seem to work any more?
when i input key and click activate, following error message pops up "trying to activate product on more computers than the current license allows" o_O
maybe they had activation limit, and now that limit was reached ?
was going to test it with bitdefender total security to see if it had any problems or incompatibility

same here. seems that is a scam website which stole someone's license & posted on their site for everyone to use it, so zemana blocked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.