On Sale! Zemana AntiLogger: 3-Yr Premium Subscription (expires in: 4 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Details & Requirements

• Version 1.9.2.185
  • Updates included
Compatibility

• Windows XP with Service Pack 2 and all later Windows operating systems
  • Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 50 MB hard drive space
Terms

• All sales final
  • Instant digital redemption

licence
  • Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: 3 years

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
hi guys,

....the deal is available again for another 7 days! Simply click on the link i privided in POST #01.

Price $19.99 (Regular price: $104.85; Discount: 80% off)
Length of access: 3 years

TheSingular

Level 1
Aug 29, 2017
It's just scarcity tactic of stackcommerce.com. It alwasys says x days remaining for all their products, but I've never seen one actually expire. Seriously. At most, it becomes temporarily unavailable.
In fact, there are a lot of sites that use it, (stacksocial.com, depot.xda-developers.com are just two examples) and they even use the same account as you can use the same account with the same password on another site like that one.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
^^^ yes thats right: it seems that some/most of these offers on stacksocial.com never expire.....
I think It's worth checking frequently stacksocial.com (and other sites that are using their offers): stacksocial.com seems to have
a quite good reputation.....

TheSingular

Level 1
Aug 29, 2017
And those other sites only serve as the original's mirror, whichever site it is. (I suspect stacksocial.com is the original though, as it's under the copyright of stackcommerce unlike others, which are "powered by" stackcommerce)
I mean, only the very bottom, the logo and some colors are different. Everything else is the same.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.