Battle Zemana Antilogger or Hitmanpro.Alert

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
Zemana Antilogger Or Hitmanpro.Alert to complement my set up?
I'm currently using voodoo shield pro, windows firewall control(paid), windows defender.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Hi. In my case, Hitmanpro's Keystroke Encryption for web browsers was too slow and I ended up with random characters that most of the time I had to correct/retype.
With Zemana's Secure SSL I don't have this problem and I believe it's the same idea of protection.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Hi. In my case, Hitmanpro's Keystroke Encryption for web browsers was too slow and I ended up with random characters that most of the time I had to correct/retype.
With Zemana's Secure SSL I don't have this problem and I believe it's the same idea of protection.

HMP.A is far superior and the keystroke lag could have been attributed to lag seeing I use it and many here do with no issues.
If your happy with Zemana stick with it by all means.
Good luck in your search @outlawxtorn ;)
PS I voted HMP.A

Sand

Level 1
Jan 9, 2016
HitmanPro.Alert, I like very much last CTP 710

I can say that Zemana AntiMalware Quarantine FRST if setted with Pandora Real Time, and has only little reduced the RAM usage. If using maybe as only on demand, so free is ok, unless you have lifetime license.

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
HMP shows which engines detected the malware with what name, Zemana doesn't tell anyone about their engines

i personally see no importance of this hitman feature.

if am paying hitman / zemana for their protection i am happy as long as i am protected.

previously zemana used to show the engine which detected the bug but that was making the user biased which is why they stopped it.

one scanner would detect most of the bugs & hence the end user would feel the other scanners are irrelevant / unnecessary.

i personally, used to feel that the avira scanner is doing most of the work so what is the need for the other scan engines.

like i said earlier, i am paying zemana to guard my computers & i am only interested in the safety of my machines.

which engine inside the zemana software did how much work is not my concern as long as zemana on the whole is doing the job.

as for zemana telling the whole world about their scanner engines, why should they?

zemana is committed to protection from malware & loggers, how they do it is their business & nobody else's.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.