Assigned Zemana AntiLogger Premium blocked scan

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Interesting... today I ran a manual scan with ZAM. It too stopped at 90% twice (after rebooting). Since I didn't see this post, I Revo'd ZAM.
I should also mention that at that point I had approx 30 files marked "fail", including Google Chrome (which was not running during the second scan).
Hello @Telos, which version of Zemana do you have?

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Hello @Telos, which version of Zemana do you have?
I pulled this from the executable...
rfBEPqE.png

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
@Telos even if the scan now works fine please create a thread here: Zemana and only describe your issue so me and Zemana team members can help you and see if there are issues :)
As I mentioned... I uninstalled ZAM out of frustration after the freezes. I'm OK going forward with KSC and VS. Thank you.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
As I mentioned... I uninstalled ZAM out of frustration after the freezes. I'm OK going forward with KSC and VS. Thank you.
Hello @Telos :) you could try ZAM 3.0 (Latest stable version: Clean your pc with Zemana AntiMalware, no matter how badly infected!) the Beta version of ZAM 3 Premium will be ready very soon.
Also, if you will have others issues you can contact us by writing to support@zemana.com or also open a thread here on MalwareTips with "Zemana Support" label if it is related to malware that Zemana cannot remove, etc. And we will help you!
Thank you very much! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.