Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Hello, from my experience with the Premium version, I recommend you to deactivate the protection in real time. It has a lot of false positives, this is normal as it is in its first phase as a beta. Best regards.
With me personally, I have had no false positives with real-time protection at all in ZAM 3.0 Beta. Maybe you have a lot more developer tools and such things.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I disabled ZAM during update to Windows 1903 yesterday (ISO) - I had a slight issue when running a ZAM scan afterwards with error & frames as I remember, also the browser clean was not able to be checked permantly. This was quickly resolved by running the installer again. Works fine now, not a bug but probably caused simply by the update incase others have a similar problem. :eek:
Hey @Cortex, we are glad that now it is fixed, but could you please send to me your logs here: %localappdata%\AMSDK and %localappdata%\Zemana\AntiMalware and screenshots so we can look into them?

Thank you very much :)

can we get to keep the lifetime license or get the lifetime license at a discounted rate for beta testers ?
Hi @plurkstar , if you have a license with ZAM 2 on the same device, ZAM 3 will automatically have the same license.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
basically i found that if i leave my computer for 20 minutes eventually the zemana will start after machine restart. So the auto launch option works but very slow.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Since ZAL is for all intents and purposes dead, can we trade a ZAL license for a ZAM license?
Hello, could you please contact our support ( support@zemana.com ) to do that? Thank you very much :)

basically i found that if i leave my computer for 20 minutes eventually the zemana will start after machine restart. So the auto launch option works but very slow.
Hi @boombastik , could you please send the logs located here : %localappdata%\Zemana\AntiMalware\logs and %localappdata%\AMSDK ? Thank you so much :)

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.210 Free

Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:10 PM
  • This is the stable release of the previous BETA version (3.1.210)
Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.210 Beta

Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:08 PM
  • German language support
  • Localization adjustments
  • Minor fixes and improvements

Last edited:

tsunami

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2018
Apart from the AI/ML decision maker module. Are there plans to complement it with other protection layers ex. web filter? etc.

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
ZAM

What prevent a malware from writing its own exclusion here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\AMSDK\exclusion.list Using some form of mimetism to bypass real time protection?

Thank you.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
1 bug.jpg

@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO
I found the problem in task scheduler you have 2 task jobs. In both of them you have selected start the task only if the computer is on AC power. I disabled the tick in both of them and now zemana starts every time.
That is the reason that works in pc desktop and not in my laptop.

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 214126

@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO
I found the problem in task scheduler you have 2 task jobs. In both of them you have selected start the task only if the computer is on AC power. I disabled the tick in both of them and now zemana starts every time.
Fantastic find,

I checked on my laptop on battery power & indeed it again failed to load.

This option does fix it again for battery power.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
View attachment 214126

@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO
Thank you very much for the feedback, we will look into that :)

Reactions: boombastik

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.