Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Stable is now avalaible!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
zal had problem to work reliably in 1709 with start menu search problem and if u want to clear uninstall it good luck.
I doubt that zemana 2- antilloger continues to update definitions. I am not sure about this.

Back then i found that it corrupts the index entry of boot gpt drive in uefi at least with version 2.70.2.25.
I have test it in two pcs.

For example:
Checking file system on C:
The type of the file system is NTFS.

A disk check has been scheduled.
Windows will now check the disk.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
437760 file records processed. File verification completed.
14267 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed.
Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...
Index entry ZAM.krnl.trace of index $I30 in file 0x44ae4 points to unused file 0x44.
Deleting index entry ZAM.krnl.trace in index $I30 of file 281316.
Index entry ZAMKRN~1.TRA of index $I30 in file 0x44ae4 points to unused file 0x44.
Deleting index entry ZAMKRN~1.TRA in index $I30 of file 281316.
Index entry ZAM_Guard.krnl.trace of index $I30 in file 0x44ae4 points to unused file 0x43.
Deleting index entry ZAM_Guard.krnl.trace in index $I30 of file 281316.
Index entry ZAM_GU~1.TRA of index $I30 in file 0x44ae4 points to unused file 0x43.
Deleting index entry ZAM_GU~1.TRA in index $I30 of file 281316.

zemana version 3 realtime dont use the cloud as understand, that why it has so bad detection rate and false positives , so it needs a rewrite every time.

It uses cloud only in scan mode.

And also i found in my laptop that if it use atomatically sleep and after automatically tries to hybernate it stucks in black sceen.
I have posted about that here i send also personal email at zemana employee with minidumps but none responded to me(13/7/2019).

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Thirio

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 3, 2017
Getting a couple uBlock Origin false positives from Zemana when I right-click scan C: these are the default uBlock filters being detected.
1572101653819.png

Bryan320

Level 8
Oct 11, 2019
How is zemana doing these days? I was a beta tester in the first version and still have my lifetime key. The developers seem to be very active on this site hopefully they still are. I'm very happy I decided to join this forum to actually talk and communicate with other members about security products because I have always been obsessed.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.