frogboy

Level 75
Verified
Trusted
Choose the right plan for you and join our safe and happy Zemana AntiMalware subscribers in 60 seconds.
$39.99 (Save 60 %)
$16.00
3 Years

Protect your one PC for three years.

$29.99 (Save 60 %)
$12.00
2 Years

Protect your one PC for two years.

MOST POPULAR
$19.99 (Save 60 %)
$8.00
1 Year

Protect your one PC for one year.

$15.99 (Save 60 %)
$6.40
6 Months

Protect your one PC for six months

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Hi wanted to ask on behalf of my friend.
If I buy ZAM for one user, install it on one computer and then uninstall it; can I reinstall it on another computer?

frogboy

Level 75
Verified
Trusted
If I buy ZAM for one user, install it on one computer and then uninstall it; can I reinstall it on another computer?
Not 100% sure but i do not think so. :(

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Content Creator
You probably can, when you buy it they will send a activation code, as long as you don't lose it you can change the computer it's on, of course only 1 computer can be activated with the code at a time so when you activate it on another computer the ZAM on your computer would stop working. This is the case for all the beta testers so I should think it's the same for users as well.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
You probably can, when you buy it they will send a activation code, as long as you don't lose it you can change the computer it's on, of course only 1 computer can be activated with the code at a time so when you activate it on another computer the ZAM on your computer would stop working. This is the case for all the beta testers so I should think it's the same for users as well.
Got it! Thanks! @Hanmin147
In fact me and my friend bought one user for 2 yrs. :D

Reactions: frogboy