Zemana AntiMalware - Save 60 %

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Choose the right plan for you and join our safe and happy Zemana AntiMalware subscribers in 60 seconds.
$39.99 (Save 60 %)
$16.00
3 Years

Protect your one PC for three years.

$29.99 (Save 60 %)
$12.00
2 Years

Protect your one PC for two years.

MOST POPULAR
$19.99 (Save 60 %)
$8.00
1 Year

Protect your one PC for one year.

$15.99 (Save 60 %)
$6.40
6 Months

Protect your one PC for six months

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Hi wanted to ask on behalf of my friend.
If I buy ZAM for one user, install it on one computer and then uninstall it; can I reinstall it on another computer?

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
If I buy ZAM for one user, install it on one computer and then uninstall it; can I reinstall it on another computer?
Not 100% sure but i do not think so. :(

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
You probably can, when you buy it they will send a activation code, as long as you don't lose it you can change the computer it's on, of course only 1 computer can be activated with the code at a time so when you activate it on another computer the ZAM on your computer would stop working. This is the case for all the beta testers so I should think it's the same for users as well.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
You probably can, when you buy it they will send a activation code, as long as you don't lose it you can change the computer it's on, of course only 1 computer can be activated with the code at a time so when you activate it on another computer the ZAM on your computer would stop working. This is the case for all the beta testers so I should think it's the same for users as well.

Got it! Thanks! @Hanmin147
In fact me and my friend bought one user for 2 yrs. :D

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.