Battle Zemana, SecureAPlus, CryptoPrevent, Adguard, Malwarebytes Premium (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i want to compare Zemana antilogger, secure a plus, cryptoprevent, Adguard, mbam premium to know what are the best add on to combine whith Emsisoft internet security The other day i see a popup who says "Your Windows is corrupt and all your files will be deleted". I scared and shutdown machine and inmediatily restore from image. Can you Help to decide?

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi i want to compare Zemana antilogger, secure a plus, cryptoprevent, Adguard, mbam premium to know what are the best add on to combine whith Emsisoft internet security The other day i see a popup who says "Your Windows is corrupt and all your files will be deleted". I scared and shutdown machine and inmediatily restore from image. Can you Help to decide?
My recomendation would be Zemana Antilogger,adguard(or ublock origin) and avira browser safety. Both should add decent signatures and web protection to the already good protection emsisoft gives. Plus they are all easy to setup and use.

Reactions: DardiM

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
All software mentioned fall under different categories and therefore cannot be compared under War Room guidelines. Poll has been removed.

If you haven't already, you can share your current Security using the Security Configuration Wizard.

If you have any issues with Windows or Software, you can post a new topic at Troubleshooting Software - Questions and Help!

Thread Closed for discussion.

Reactions: Andytay70
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.