ZoneAlarm 2012 product line is now available for download [ Release ]

Will you try a ZoneAlarm 2012 product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
ZA Free is still my favorite stand-alone firewall. It has less issues and bugs compared to other firewalls. Of coarse my all time favorite firewall is still Sygate Pro, it was the best firewall that I ever tried, too bad Symantec bought it out and discontinued it.

I'm using a free promotion for Avast Internet Security now, after it expires, I plan to go back to ZA Free.

A user like myself don't need HIPS features, I've not had one single infection since 2005 without HIPS, so there is no reason to add it and cause other problems that commonly come with HIPS.

Thanks.:D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
A user like myself don't need HIPS features, I've not had one single infection since 2005 without HIPS, so there is no reason to add it and cause other problems that commonly come with HIPS.

agree with you, littlebits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.