Advice Request Zoolz and BigMind

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

komir

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 11, 2019
Hi is anyone using Zoolz or BigMind to backup business data?
How are you satisfied?
Is there be any problems?
Tnx

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
I have a 100GB Zoolz account. I would never use it for business. I use it only as a second backup for my music. It's slow as molasses and I am forced to use their clumsy interface tools to upload/download.

I'm not sure how secure Zoolz is as I had a friend whose account was banished over DMRC issues. What was never clear was how they determined this unless they have a listing of forbidden file hashes, or they snooped the content (none was shared). My friend was given no notice or appeal procedure and lost access to all files.

Use only a well-know reputable firm for business storage AWS, B2, Azure, Wasabi... come to mind.

Last edited:

komir

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 11, 2019
My second solution is Backblaze or Wasabi, but, don't know what software to use for backup?
Searching some solution with cloud feature so can manage all backups from one place.

komir

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 11, 2019
Anyone please
I'm searching for some solution with a cloud feature so I can manage all backups from one place.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.