Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Never had a problem with Kaspersky 2015 and Crystal Security after all.

@OokamiCreed Thanks for the information about Kaspersky. :)
Time to give Crystal Security a spin.

@WinXPert Thanks for the feedback and report. :)

Seems like Crystal Security installer is detected (False Positives) by many vendors on VT .
Active protection will be improved in the next version (then most of the errors should be fixed).

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
S

Sr. Normal

It is an essential program. Works perfectly, no matter if you work in W XP or W 10. It is good news that will be spreading to all corners of the internet.

On the other hand I say that I really liked the style of TechReview. I visit this page regularly.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
A nice review there @Kardo Kristal for Crystal Security. ;)

@frogboy Thanks! ;)
It is an essential program. Works perfectly, no matter if you work in W XP or W 10. It is good news that will be spreading to all corners of the internet.

@Sr. Normal Thank you for the kind words and support. :)
On the other hand I say that I really liked the style of TechReview.

I agree.
Hello Kardo when the support for multiple languages ??

@Davidov Thanks for the interest. Sorry about delay. Multilingual support will be added very soon (hopefully in the next version). There is no ETA date for the next version but I'll try to release it as soon as possible. :)
@Davido As soon as its ready :)

:) @Secondmineboy

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi @everyone,

I'd like to let you know that Crystal Security development will be paused for 8 months.

I must go to military very soon (at the end of September, this year). The duration of the military is 8 months and probably I am quite inactive here. Maybe there is a chance to visit this amazing community from time-to-time but I can't develop product for 8 months. I'll try to fix most reported bugs and I hope that I can add multilingual support before the end of September.

When military is over then I have a plan to continue development. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Good luck my friend :)

We all miss you very much.

@Sr. Normal Thank you for the kind words bro. :)

Hopefully I can release some new versions in the next month so product should be quite stable and without critical bugs. Currently the most requested feature is multilingual support.
I will continue enjoying Crystal Security and doing tests in Malware Hub.

Take care my friend :)

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Kardo

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Kardo Kristal Seems that's a quite long time, I think you need to consider to assign an assistant to handle the development of a program for bug fixing purposes. ;) Still its up to your decision as Crystal Security is already a very good product since before. :)

Anyway good luck and take it as your adventure.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.