Expired ESET Smart Security 8

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello guys! :)

Today I'll introduce something new from the Giveaway Team to our awesome members.

64qd87.jpg
64qd87.jpg

It's simple. Somewhere in MalwareTips Forums is one hidden Easter Egg. First one who finds it wins 1 Year license for ESET Smart Security 8.
So first member that finds an Easter Egg will need to post what he found and where did he/she found it.

Member @avatar found it

Hint :
See that ESET Smart Security image above? Well it's linked to ESET's official web page when you hover your mouse on it...
Easter Egg is linked to something also. It could be a letter, an image or anything else. :p
It could be anywhere on MalwareTips or any of it's subforums, on any thread, post or reply

Example :
I have hid an egg somewhere in this text bellow

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj

Help No.1

You are looking to find this egg :
dshwdhdwiwdh.png

(just without my avatar on it)

Help No. 2

The egg is hidden in this forum
Security Software - Updates, Debates and Questions

Help No.3

The egg is hidden in this subforum
Norton (Symantec) Software

Let the hunt begin :)
Corbis-42-26631210.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.