Expired ESET Smart Security 8

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It is not by any chance this link where it points to this is it? Doubt I am right but scavenging the forum aint an easy task...
No it isn't :) You'll need to find a content that is linked to an image of an egg. That's what I hid.

Anurag Kuradia

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 17, 2014
64qd87.jpg

Easter Egg is linked to reply

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
OK guys most of you don't know what to look/search for, right? :D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
@Petrovic kinda explained it. You see how he linked the ESET's picture with an egg? Well, I have linked something else with an egg. Not that blue egg, a different egg. Which is somewhere on MalwareTips.

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Going as far as latest activity and page source code, doesnt help. it goes further beyond the listed posts... You didn't manually edit someone's post did you @BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Going as far as latest activity and page source code, doesnt help. it goes further beyond the listed posts... You didn't manually edit someone's post did you @BoraMurdar
It would have been too obvious to post some reply on same topic and hide a picture of an egg in it. Also, in my recent activity you can find nothing that helps. Search guys, and I will help with a new hint every day. ;)

Reactions: yigido

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
It would have been too obvious to post some reply on some topic and hide a picture of an egg in it. Also, in my recent activity you can find nothing that helps. Search guys, and I will help with a new hint in 7 days. ;)
Yep, you covered your tracks as nearly 50% of your posts = zero results :)

Will have to wait until a new hint unless some hidden hint I haven't noticed yet. Went as far back as checking a specific subforum as well :p

Take my hat off for you sir!

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! great idea @BoraMurdar ! Even though I'm not going to look,;as I have the security I think I need, it looks like great fun and some thing to liven up MT a little different. I try to do that also, as I'm not excited about testing AV's. I believe MT can be more that just about security even though that's why the site was started.;):rolleyes:

Reactions: tonibalas

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hi! great idea @BoraMurdar ! Even though I'm not going to look,;as I have the security I think I need, it looks like great fun and some thing to liven up MT a little different. I try to do that also, as I'm not excited about testing AV's. I believe MT can be more that just about security even though that's why the site was started.;):rolleyes:
Thank you @donetao . I came up with this idea, thought it might be interesting and new stuff to MT. Hope someone will find it soon, but it's very well hidden tho...

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I think i found some egg(s) !
When u first open Malware Tips, u will find a login tab and below u can see the 3 social media networks pages of MT. When u navigate the twitter button u will redirected to MT page of twitter. There if u go for the followers section you can find eggs
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.