Expired ESET Smart Security 8

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I think i found some egg(s) !
When u first open Malware Tips, u will find a login tab and below u can see the 3 social media networks pages of MT. When u navigate the twitter button u will redirected to MT page of twitter. There if u go for the followers section you can find eggs
View attachment 42441
Nope :D

Hints updated, help No.1 posted.

Reactions: Petrovic

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
:):) Here's a hint from donetao. My wife and I hide our own Easter eggs. It smells like rotten eggs at our place. We haven't found last years yet. Sorry @BoraMurdar I just couldn't help my self. The Devil made me reply.
You must have really hidden those eggs. Thanks for adding this to MT. As soon as I find my Easter eggs, I might start looking for yours. Maybe when they get rotten,someone will find them.:D:D:D
PS Do you think I'll every make a hand here on MT or will I always remain just a pain in the neck?? I thought Easter was in April.o_Oo_O

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
The search will run until April:D
Thanks for information @Petrovic They should really be stinking really good by then.
Sorry I just can't help myself. I love Easter eggs and sugar cookies.;)
Better get back on topic or I'll get chewed out.

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
It shows you what to look for in the example. There were 3 letters in the example that were black, you could click on that and it sent you to another page which showed an egg. That link is what you needed to find in the example except to find the real one you are looking for it could only be a letter, a word etc that you may not normally be able to click on. :D:D:D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It shows you what to look for in the example. There were 3 letters in the example that were black, you could click on that and it sent you to another page which showed an egg. That link is what you needed to find in the example except to find the real one you are looking for it could only be a letter, a word etc that you may not normally be able to click on. :D:D:D
Exactly! :) Except you will be able to normally click on it. Just find what to click :D

Reactions: frogboy

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Help No.1

You are looking to find this egg :
dshwdhdwiwdh-png.42449

(just without my avatar on it)

Found it, but in Google, not MT :D

Gold_Easter_Egg_with_Red_Bow_PNG_Clipart.png

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Hover over bxnu [the laast 4 letters in the first row], click the link and you get redirected to

http://oi61.tinypic.com/64qd87.jpg

A picture of an easter egg..

Edit: jerzy601 beat me to it? :D

P.S. Sorry for this, guys, should have taken my time to read the thread properly...

Last edited:

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
do not quite understand what's going on.
But I think that somewhere in the text that egg is hidden.:mad:
is looking for a needle in a haystack.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Malware1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.