Expired ESET Smart Security 8

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner! Best tracker of this ESET's hidden egg giveaway is our member @avatar, who proved that he regularly found our hidden egg :)

ZBMTz5F.png

Congratulations!!!

The egg was hidden in this post
http://malwaretips.com/threads/why-no-one-prefers-norton.26204/page-2#post-189658

In this position, linked to an empty space, where the red check mark is, in the screenshot bellow
Capture.PNG

Members can check it as it will be linked for a couple of days!

minime

Level 1
Jun 21, 2013
No it isn't :) You'll need to find a content that is linked to an image of an egg. That's what I hid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think empty space counts as content.

noun
    1. all that is contained in something; everything inside: the contents of a jar, trunk, etc.
    2. all that is contained or dealt with in a writing or speech: a table of contents
    1. all that is dealt with in a course or area of study, work of art, discussion, etc.
    2. essential meaning; substance: the content of a poem as distinguished from its form
  1. Rare
    1. a holding power; capacity
    2. volume or area
  2. the amount (of a specified substance) contained: iron with a high carbon content
Webster's New World College Dictionary 2010

Reactions: Malware1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.