Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 [Round 2]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Time to draw the 10 lucky winners of MalwareTips & Anti-Virus4U : McAfee Antivirus Plus 2015 Giveaway! :)

Just a quick note :
Member @Lary didn't enter the final draw as the tweets are protected on the member's Twitter Profile.

Also, there are members that actually shared the giveaway on their social media profiles but didn't share direct link of the shared post. Luckily I've found the giveaway link on their profiles. I wouldn't tolerate any misleading links in the future, so I ask members to watch over next time, in the upcoming giveaways. Everything is well explained in the Giveaway Rules and Details on the main post of the giveaway thread.

And the winners are :

@Kalimirro
@barti
@tonibalas
@norman
@Piteko21
@omarsami
@picabo
@angustaver
@satria
@K A M B I Z

McAfee Part 2 Winners.PNG

Congratulations.jpg

Members that won this giveaway, will be soon be notified by PM (Private Message), in which they need to reply within 5 days from this moment. If some member/winner doesn't respond to my PM, 5 days from this post, the license will go to the next member from the Random.org list posted above.

Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you all who participated. Best luck in the future giveaways.
Stay Tuned with MalwareTips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.