Expired Shadow Defender (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
I have just one question. Do i have to click "enter shadow mode" every time my computer boots up? Since after reboot all is back to normal none virtual environment?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I have just one question. Do i have to click "enter shadow mode" every time my computer boots up? Since after reboot all is back to normal none virtual environment?

If you want shadow mode to be "permanent" select "enter Shadow mode at boot"

Reactions: ja sam
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Thank you, guys . Very nice giveaway. :)

BTW :

Could you please instruct me, how to do it ? It is still some little time left !!!

Go to that link that i've provided you in thread, signup on website (you have to be logged in to download it),click on download now. Program is already preactivated so there is no any serial key or license file :) .

bez

Level 1
Verified
Jul 25, 2014
@Malware Test

Thank you for your very fast reply.

Go to that link that i've provided you in thread, signup on website (you have to be logged in to download it),click on download now. Program is already preactivated so there is no any serial key or license file :) .
You misunderstood my question. I already have the file.

Thank you, guys . Very nice giveaway. :)
BTW :
Could you please instruct me, how to do it ? It is still some little time left !!!

Once more - I kindly ask you to instruct me HOW TO MAKE PORTABLE VERSION OF THE PROGRAM (WITH 7Zip).
I've got 7Zip installed on my system.

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Right-click on installation>7Zip>Extract to folder (Works with EXE's only).

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
I went to the free shadow defender website, and it says the offer is expired today is only July 31, 2014. Can anyone help with this problem? Will registering for the site to extend the offer. The original posting here at malware tips said that the offer and it August 1. Any help would be appreciated.

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
I did a search of the web and found several sites saying the giveaway was until August 1, 2014 but the links were expired. I found the below site and I was able to download Shadow Defender. I ran virus scans with VirusTotal, Hitman Pro, AVG, and Malwarebytes. It is passed all these virus scans. I will install it within Sandboxi, and then report back.

http://topwaresale.com/product/shadow-defender-giveaway/

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
the installer file said it was expired. So much for the highly advertised Aug 1 deadline. Also nothing is metioned on Shadow Defender website about the giveaway.

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
Well I tried on the tricks. I turn my computer clock back to July 28, and I disconnected from the Internet, but I still couldn't get it to install. Maybe wherever Yang Ping is is already August 1. But here in Nevada, it is July 31. Time: 12:17 PM to be precise. Needless to say this inaccurate August 1 deadline is a bit of a disappointment.

Reactions: Moose

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
Well I tried on the tricks. I turn my computer clock back to July 28, and I disconnected from the Internet, but I still couldn't get it to install. Maybe wherever Yang Ping is is already August 1. But here in Nevada, it is July 31. Time: 12:17 PM to be precise. Needless to say this inaccurate August 1 deadline is a bit of a disappointment.
Maybe it is a Communist plot. LOL !!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.