TheSuperGeek's Security Configuration

Windows Edition
Home
User Access Control
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Real-time security
Panda Free + Privatefirewall + Malwarebytes Anti-exploits + USB Control (and in windows VMs : Crystal security alone)
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
VT Uploader, Malwarebytes
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
ublock origin, https everywere, WOT, Disconnect
Maintenance tools
CCleaner, AxCrypt, Sysinternals suite and nirsoft package
T

TheSuperGeek

Thread author
For starters you can turn Zemana AntiMalware into Premium quite easily... Search in google for and go on first link: zemana antimalware beta

The license works in both beta and stable release... A little more safety wouldn't hurt. :p
Thanks it is useful :) But it's only 90 days... if i use another email adresses it will be ok :p

XavierGaming

Level 3
Verified
Oct 18, 2015
I think it's not very useful because windows is only for Music (ableton) + games.

I enjoy a lot of music production and games on my system too. However, from time time, you should virtualize your browsing as you will use it someday. If you don't like the paid options offered by @FireShootSK you can use Shade Sandbox and Toolwiz Timefreeze (There's also a free version of Sandboxie. But it's free version has less features compared to Shade Sandbox although Shade Sandbox may use up more CPU.)

:D

Reactions: Der.Reisende

XavierGaming

Level 3
Verified
Oct 18, 2015
Any reviews of SHADE sandbox ? @XavierGaming ?
It looks like a good software !

So far, it has been a very good sandboxing software in terms of usability and simplicity. It offers generic features for a sandboxing software ( Cleanup, shared folder, and etc.) and that's about it... But wait. You may think that this is a pretty normal sandboxing software but for a free one, this is the best you can use at it has features that paid sandboxing software. Unlike Sandboxie free, it does not have nags, can force programs, and automatically updates. This is by far the best free sandboxing software you can use. :D

Reactions: Der.Reisende
T

TheSuperGeek

Thread author
So far, it has been a very good sandboxing software in terms of usability and simplicity. It offers generic features for a sandboxing software ( Cleanup, shared folder, and etc.) and that's about it... But wait. You may think that this is a pretty normal sandboxing software but for a free one, this is the best you can use at it has features that paid sandboxing software. Unlike Sandboxie free, it does not have nags, can force programs, and automatically updates. This is by far the best free sandboxing software you can use. :D
Yes sandboxie is good but I don't want to pay because i use linux as main OS.

Sandboxie Help

From Sandboxie
Verified
Developer
Feb 26, 2016
I enjoy a lot of music production and games on my system too. However, from time time, you should virtualize your browsing as you will use it someday. If you don't like the paid options offered by @FireShootSK you can use Shade Sandbox and Toolwiz Timefreeze (There's also a free version of Sandboxie. But it's free version has less features compared to Shade Sandbox although Shade Sandbox may use up more CPU.)

:D
What "features" does the non-paid version have over Shade Sandbox? And don't forget, SBIE has been around for 12+ years, and it's a proven leader.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.