O&O ShutUp10 a small portable utility that provides access to almost 50 privacy-related tweaks, most of them hidden or not easily accessible to the average computer users. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated. Using ShutUp10 you can easily disable Windows Defender, turn off telemetry, disable peer-to-peer updates, turn off Wi-Fi Sense, disable automatic Windows updates, turn off and reset Cortana and more.
ShutUp10 allows you to create a System Restore point before you apply any changes, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
О&O ShutUp10 1.6.1398 changelog:
- NEW: Disable app access to documents (starting from Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803)
- NEW: Disable app access to images (starting from Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803)
- NEW: Disable app access to videos (starting from Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803)
- NEW: Disable app access to the file system (starting from Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803)
- FIX: Use of the factory settings sporadically stopped working
- FIX: Incorrect display of the Windows 10 Edition when Enterprise is installed and licensed for Pro
- User interface adapted
- Bug Fixes: Various small bug fixes
- Available in English, German, French, Italian and Russian