Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would upgrade Windows 8(unless unable ;) ) Personally I would uninstall SAS.Thanks for sharing your config :)

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I would upgrade Windows 8(unless unable ;) ) Personally I would uninstall SAS.Thanks for sharing your config :)

Unless unable would mean that he's most likely running a pirated copy of it.
Sigh, don't know why people still run illegal copy of Windows. It's not that expensive isn't it ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Unless unable would mean that he's most likely running a pirated copy of it.
Sigh, don't know why people still run illegal copy of Windows. It's not that expensive isn't it ?

I was trying to be discreet without coming out and saying it. I don't think there is a need to ask or mention "using a pirated copy". To each his own I am not here to judge. I just prefer not to say it in the forums.

ا

الشمس

Thread author
thank you...all of you...for your feedback :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
English is not my native tongue either, but I'm pretty good at it (I think...:rolleyes:)
I was just writing a little bit quickly..

OK... Because I don't like BD so much, my recommendation is Trend Micro with WF..
Hahaha, we say "native language" not "native tongue". Tongue refers to the physical part of the body while language is the spoken thing.
Just a quick tip :D

Reactions: OneDay

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Hahaha, we say "native language" not "native tongue". Tongue refers to the physical part of the body while language is the spoken thing.
Just a quick tip :D
Nah!!! I'm pretty sure 'native tongue' is right here...

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
you are using much product de delet infect and that will delet some system file specialy Ntldr file

we are welcome you and me :p

ا

الشمس

Thread author
@OneDay,

in my opinion nikos751 is correct. it is first / native language & mother tongue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.