Expired 1 AVG Internet Security 2013 License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starchild76

Thread author
Hello You All :)

Today I decided , to do a little personal giveaway :)
What I have got is a two day old license for AVG internet security 2013 , valid till 13-09-2013!
This giveaway , is for people who really , really need a license for a paid product , because they cannot afford a license , or for a different reason!

so if you want it , and really need it , just pm me why you really need this licensce.....

you all have two hours to enter , after I have posted this subject here!

one more thing to say : GOOD LUCK :)

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hi, My Mom could use this, she has nothing currently on her laptop and she can't afford any software.

EDIT: So sorry, i've been sick and wasn't paying attention I meant to pm you.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
maheshsenadheera, please send a PM to sushiman with a reason why you really need it. "Please give me" won't get you far. :s

namphuong

Level 1
Sep 15, 2012
HI! i am glad to get one key of AVG. i am using one of AVG FREE so that i would like to get one paid product of it. i hope will one of two winer who will be chose. thank so much. i am come from friendly VIETNAM .my mail : {Removed elliotcroft}

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
namphuong said:
my mail :

Don't post your e-mail publicly!!!:shok:

Read the rule of the giveaway.

sushiman said:
so if you want it , and really need it , just pm me why you really need this licensce.....

you all have two hours to enter , after I have posted this subject here!

He will send the Key Private Message if you give him a good reason why you need the key.
By 3:50 UTC.

S

starchild76

Thread author
the contest is closed ; the winner is : MRF71! congratulations , enjoy your license :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.