Status
Not open for further replies.
MalwareTips is one of the great and best forums I have ever encountered online! It has become a part of my day to day life's busy schedule :) .This is one of the best top rated five star sites that helps to gather many useful informations and news around the world. I love MalwareTips as it helps members to learn, share, posts and make friends. The Reviews, Giveaways and contests are the best section. From this site I came to know informations about many unknown softwares. I like almost all the features of this site. Although I have not won many gifts from this site but I still believe that someday I would be a winner ! I feel very proud to be one of the key member of this site. I wish all the members, users and admin a very bright and best future here and hope this site grows more and more in the future :)

S

starchild76

jacksparrow12 said:
MalwareTips is one of the great and best forums I have ever encountered online! It has become a part of my day to day life's busy schedule :) .This is one of the best top rated five star sites that helps to gather many useful informations and news around the world. I love MalwareTips as it helps members to learn, share, posts and make friends. The Reviews, Giveaways and contests are the best section. From this site I came to know informations about many unknown softwares. I like almost all the features of this site. Although I have not won many gifts from this site but I still believe that someday I would be a winner ! I feel very proud to be one of the key member of this site. I wish all the members, users and admin a very bright and best future here and hope this site grows more and more in the future :)
you may not compete in this giveaway , because a MINIMAL of 30 posts is required

S

starchild76

I am sorry that I am announcing the winner of the AVG pack 2013 contest a day late , due to some inconveniences , so without further adue the winner picked via RANDOM.ORG :

BoXX28.......congratulations :)

please check your PM!!!!!!!

Its very sad that I can't participate and I do apologize for my mistake in participating :(. Hope I don't do any mistakes in the future. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.