Expired 1 AVG Pack Giveaway ( AVG Internet Security and AVG Pctuneup )

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
MalwareTips is one of the great and best forums I have ever encountered online! It has become a part of my day to day life's busy schedule :) .This is one of the best top rated five star sites that helps to gather many useful informations and news around the world. I love MalwareTips as it helps members to learn, share, posts and make friends. The Reviews, Giveaways and contests are the best section. From this site I came to know informations about many unknown softwares. I like almost all the features of this site. Although I have not won many gifts from this site but I still believe that someday I would be a winner ! I feel very proud to be one of the key member of this site. I wish all the members, users and admin a very bright and best future here and hope this site grows more and more in the future :)

S

starchild76

Thread author
jacksparrow12 said:
MalwareTips is one of the great and best forums I have ever encountered online! It has become a part of my day to day life's busy schedule :) .This is one of the best top rated five star sites that helps to gather many useful informations and news around the world. I love MalwareTips as it helps members to learn, share, posts and make friends. The Reviews, Giveaways and contests are the best section. From this site I came to know informations about many unknown softwares. I like almost all the features of this site. Although I have not won many gifts from this site but I still believe that someday I would be a winner ! I feel very proud to be one of the key member of this site. I wish all the members, users and admin a very bright and best future here and hope this site grows more and more in the future :)

you may not compete in this giveaway , because a MINIMAL of 30 posts is required

S

starchild76

Thread author
I am sorry that I am announcing the winner of the AVG pack 2013 contest a day late , due to some inconveniences , so without further adue the winner picked via RANDOM.ORG :

BoXX28.......congratulations :)

please check your PM!!!!!!!

29fp0xx.jpg

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well well, Box will surely enjoy that. :p Congrats.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Its very sad that I can't participate and I do apologize for my mistake in participating :(. Hope I don't do any mistakes in the future. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.