Advice Request 1650 Super board upgrade

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi all, I am looking for a board of at least 8gb for my upgrade. My budget is 77,800. The sites where I can buy are the following:

Well I hope you can help me find the best board at that price range. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I had seen the common 6600 at 70 thousand Argentine pesos even though it is not 256 bits and the gigabyte with three fans at 75 thousand Argentine pesos. After that it's all second hand. I'm leaning towards that board. I do not know what you will recommend me.

Edit: I also found a second hand 1080.

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I finally returned the 1080. Now I am the possibility of buying a 1080 ti or an RTX 2070 that are at the same price. Which is better? I don't know anything about these issues but I suppose the RTX will have more technology.

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.