Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I started searching for farbar but I have no idea how to write the fixlist
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===
You submitted a Fixlog.txt which is generated by doing Fabar fix with a Fixlist.txt.
Who created that fix?
There was no command to create a Restore Point therefor if you have difficulties with this computer the changes made by the fixlist.txt are not recoverable. Some programs may have to be reinstalled.
DO NOT INSTALL OR ADD ANY NEW PROGRAMS UNTIL I GET THE ANSWERS OF THESE QUESTIONS and I have replied.
How is the computer running now.
If any error messages please tell me about them.
Run a new Scan with with Farbar and post both logs for my review. That is the FRST.TXTand additional.txt logs.
Wait for further instruct
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes