enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Today I have the honour of introducing the most powerful and capable 1Password ever. Wrapped in a gorgeous new design and blazingly fast, 1Password 8 is our love letter to Mac users everywhere.

Mac is where it all began. Way back in 2006, Roustem and I coded the first version of 1Password on our shiny new PowerBook G4s. The love and support we received from the Mac community was tremendous and launched us to where we are today. 🥰

17 years later, the pressure was on to create the best Mac app possible and I’m thrilled to say that the team delivered. 1Password 8 integrates deeper and tighter with macOS than ever to bring you the most modern, productive, and secure version of 1Password yet. 🙌

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Today is a big day for Passage! We couldn't be more excited to announce that Passage will be joining the 1Password team. Together, we have a huge opportunity to accelerate the adoption of passwordless sign-ins and keep people safer online.

If you're already using Passage, you don't need to worry—nothing is changing right away. As we begin to integrate our services into the 1Password platform, we're committed to making the transition as seamless and easy for you as possible. We can’t wait to share more details soon.

We’re thrilled by the opportunity to join forces with such a pioneering and well-respected player in online security. Joining 1Password will allow us to dramatically speed up our pace of development, leading to better, easier-to-use products that open more doors for you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.