Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing. It seems that you know what you are doing, still i'd recommend enabling Windows Defender. You don't get notifications unless you're infected (you surely won't because you know how to internet), no system impact at all (1MB RAM consuming on my laptop), and it's efficient. You may want to have it since despite your knowledge, there are many ways your system may get compromised without you having to download malware.

Once again, thanks for sharing! :)

a1nn

Level 2
Verified
Jun 5, 2017
Unless you're running daily scans with all of the on-demand scanners, I would not consider this very safe. I suggest using at the very least Windows Defender. Thanks for sharing! (◕‿◕)

Reactions: ravi prakash saini

212eta

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 11, 2011
you are confusing me you restore to a backup image on a daily basis. back up image on what epoch the day you bought the system
Before I update Windows and rest software, I revert back to an Image; a clean Image (= malware-free) located outside my system.
As I keep nothing Personal inside my System, it takes me less than 6' to fully restore my System.
Personal files (= music, photos etc.) has always been stored outside my System. :cool:
I scan my System with various On-Demand scanners, but I've been Malware-Free for years. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.