22find

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi and welcome to MalwareTips! :)

I'm Fiery and I would gladly assist you in removing the malware on your computer.

Before we start:
  • Note that the removal process is not immediate. Depending on the severity of your infection, it could take a long time.
  • Malware removal can be dangerous. I cannot guarantee the safety of your system as malware can be unpredictable. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system. Therefore, I would advise you to backup all your important files before we start.
  • Please be patient and stay with me until I give you the green lights and inform you that your PC is clean.
  • Some tools may be flagged by your antivirus as harmful. Rest assure that ALL the tools we use are safe, the detections are false positives.
  • The absence of symptoms does not mean your PC is fully disinfected.
  • If you are unclear about the instructions, please stop and ask. Following the steps in the order that I post them in is vital.
  • Lastly, if you have requested help on other sites, that will delay and hinder the removal process. Please only stick to one site.

<hr>
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool(For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select Run as Administrator to start)
  • Click delete
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop from here
  • Turn off your antivirus software now to avoid potential conflicts
  • Double-click to run the tool. For Windows Vista or 7 users, right-click the file and select Run as Administrator
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) will be saved to your desktop and will automatically open
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply

cleojhilred

Thread author
Apr 22, 2013
Fiery said:

I'm Fiery and I would gladly assist you in removing the malware on your computer.

Before we start:
  • Note that the removal process is not immediate. Depending on the severity of your infection, it could take a long time.
  • Malware removal can be dangerous. I cannot guarantee the safety of your system as malware can be unpredictable. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system. Therefore, I would advise you to backup all your important files before we start.
  • Please be patient and stay with me until I give you the green lights and inform you that your PC is clean.
  • Some tools may be flagged by your antivirus as harmful. Rest assure that ALL the tools we use are safe, the detections are false positives.
  • If you are unclear about the instructions, please stop and ask. Following the steps in the order that I post them in is vital.
  • Lastly, if you have requested help on other sites, that will delay and hinder the removal process. Please only stick to one site.

<hr>
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool(For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select Run as Administrator to start)
  • Click delete

• Double-click to run the tool. For Windows Vista or 7 users, right-click the file and select Run as Administrator
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) will be saved to your desktop and will automatically open

I am following ALL of your instructions, Thanks so much for your help!!! This is my first encounter with Malware, normally I am computer savvy but this 22find is a doozie!

cleojhilred

Thread author
Apr 22, 2013
cleojhilred said:
Fiery said:

Before we start:

<hr>
  • Click delete

I am following ALL of your instructions, Thanks so much for your help!!! This is my first encounter with Malware, normally I am computer savvy but this 22find is a doozie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.8.9 (04.22.2013:1)
Ran by ann on Tue 04/23/2013 at 13:44:21.94

~~~ Services

Successfully stopped: [Service] updater by sweetpacks
Successfully deleted: [Service] updater by sweetpacks

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{739df940-c5ee-4bab-9d7e-270894ae687a}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}

~~~ Files

Successfully repaired: [Shortcut] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\fighters"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\pc optimizer pro"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\w3i"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\strongvault"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\downloadterms"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\jollywallet"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\savings explorer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\strongvault online backup"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\locallow\fast free converter"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\fast free converter"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\jollywallet"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\pc speed up"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\savings explorer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\syswow64\ai_recyclebin"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\buzzsocialpointschecker"

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\staged"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\playbryte_ext@playbryte.com
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\mozilla\firefox\extensions\\{c4cfc0de-134f-4466-b2a2-ff7c59a8bfad}
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\6a32jyo3.default\prefs.js

user_pref("browser.newtab.url", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=97&barid={B390891C-90E5-11E2-B17D-C80AA945499F}&crg=3.5000006.10042");
user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_product_name", "Updater By SweetPacks");

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Tue 04/23/2013 at 13:48:26.36
End of JRT log

# AdwCleaner v2.202 - Logfile created 04/23/2013 at 13:27:12
# Updated 23/04/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : ann - ANN-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\ann\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

Stopped & Deleted : CltMngSvc

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Deleted on reboot : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.conduit.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.conduit.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{EEE6C361-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\pricepeep@getpricepeep.com.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\searchplugins\Web Search.xml
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Internet Explorer.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer (64-bit).lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\askpartnernetwork
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\337
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk 365
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Playbryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\DomaIQ Uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\APN
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\askpartnernetwork
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\InstallMate
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dcillohgikpecbmgioknapdpcjofaafl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eooncjejnppfjjklapaamhcdmjbilmde
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\licjnkifamhpbaefhdpacpmihicfbomb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\niapdbllcanepiiimjjndipklodoedlc
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ogccgbmabaphcakpiclgcnmcnimhokcj
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Supreme Savings
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\SwvUpdater
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\APN
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\CT3288627
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Delta
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Playbryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Desk 365
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\eIntaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\eType
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{a3d0e35f-f1da-4ccb-ae77-e9d27777e68d}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{EB9394A3-4AD6-4918-9537-31A1FD8E8EDF}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\crossriderapp12555@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\crossriderapp21058@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\plugin@selectionlinks.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\SweetPacksToolbarData
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy

***** [Registry] *****

Data Deleted : HKLM\...\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE [(Default)] = C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587
Data Deleted : HKLM\...\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE [(Default)] = C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\CompeteInc
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BabylonToolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr_Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\InstallCore
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartbarBackup
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartbarLog
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\V9
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\f558f8dbd68e947
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Babylon
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C3110516-8EFC-49D6-8B72-69354F332062}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D616A4A2-7B38-4DBC-9093-6FE7A4A21B17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\PropertySync.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.BHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.BHO.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.Sandbox
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.Sandbox.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObject
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObject.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.BandObjectAttribute
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.BHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.DockingPanel
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.IESmartBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.IESmartBarBandObject
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.SmartbarDisplayState
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.SmartbarMenuForm
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\viprotocol
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWEETIE.IEToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWEETIE.IEToolbar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\sweetim_urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\sweetim_urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3285873
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3289847
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.sweetie
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.sweetie.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1D5A4199-956E-49BC-B89F-6A35C57C0D13}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2BF2028E-3F3C-4C05-AB45-B2F1DCFE0759}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DB538320-D3C5-433C-BCA9-C4081A054FCF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EEE6C35E-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EEE6C35F-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Desksvc
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IminentSetup_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IminentSetup_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\QuickShare_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\QuickShare_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajam_install_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajam_install_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WajamUpdater_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WajamUpdater_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\PIP
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\V9
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{02054E11-5113-4BE3-8153-AA8DFB5D3761}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{56561B2A-FB5D-363A-9631-4C03D6054209}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{761F6A83-F007-49E4-8EAC-CDB6808EF06F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{76C45B18-A29E-43EA-AAF8-AF55C2E1AE17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7CD74AFF-3433-4E34-92E2-D98DFDB30754}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{96EF404C-24C7-43D0-9096-4CCC8BB7CCAC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{97720195-206A-42AE-8E65-260B9BA5589F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{986F7A5A-9676-47E1-8642-F41F8C3FCF82}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{A717364F-69F3-3A24-ADD5-3901A57F880E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B18788A4-92BD-440E-A4D1-380C36531119}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{CCB08265-B35D-30B2-A6AF-6986CA957358}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{CD92622E-49B9-33B7-98D1-EC51049457D7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E041E037-FA4B-364A-B440-7A1051EA0301}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35D-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C358-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C359-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C35A-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\f558f8dbd68e947
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ogccgbmabaphcakpiclgcnmcnimhokcj
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68B81CCD-A80C-4060-8947-5AE69ED01199}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E6B969FB-6D33-48D2-9061-8BBD4899EB08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{EEE6C367-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DomaIQ Uninstaller
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchTheWebARP
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{56561B2A-FB5D-363A-9631-4C03D6054209}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A717364F-69F3-3A24-ADD5-3901A57F880E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CCB08265-B35D-30B2-A6AF-6986CA957358}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CD92622E-49B9-33B7-98D1-EC51049457D7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E041E037-FA4B-364A-B440-7A1051EA0301}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9EDC0C90-2B5B-4512-953E-35767BAD5C67}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C358-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C359-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C35A-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Key Deleted : HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs [C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\mgHelperApp.exe]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs [C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\mgToolbarProxy.dll]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16476

Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Search Page] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search - Default_Search_URL] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search - SearchAssistant] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchUrl - Default] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Default_Page_URL] = hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Start Page] = hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587 --> hxxp://www.google.com

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v17.0.1 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\prefs.js

C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\user.js ... Deleted !

Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.FF19Solved", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.UserID", "UN27998491013184112");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.installDate", "22/3/2013 1:01:16");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.installerVersion", "1.3.6.5");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.keyword", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("Smartbar.ConduitHomepagesList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3285873&octid=CT328587[...]
Deleted : user_pref("Smartbar.SearchFromAddressBarSavedUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("avg.install.userHPSettings", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119869&tt=180313_nx&babs[...]
Deleted : user_pref("avg.install.userSPSettings", "Delta Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "WhiteSmoke New Customized Web Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaulturl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3289847&CUI[...]
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "Web Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US[...]
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.admin", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.aflt", "babsst");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.appId", "{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.autoRvrt", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.dfltLng", "en");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.excTlbr", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.id", "dcad9d56000000000000c417febb983d");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.instlDay", "15790");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.instlRef", "sst");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.newTab", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.prdct", "delta");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.prtnrId", "delta");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.rvrt", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.smplGrp", "none");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrId", "base");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrSrchUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsn", "1.8.10.0");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsnTs", "1.8.10.011:24:24");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsni", "1.8.10.0");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.enabledAddons", "crossriderapp12555%40crossrider.com:0.88.72,crossriderapp2105[...]
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarDisabled", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarStateMinimaized", false);
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.conduitHomepageList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3289847&octid=CT3289847[...]
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.conduitSearchAddressUrlList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT[...]
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalHomepage", "about:home");
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchAddressUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchEngine", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.RevertDialog.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.SearchBoxLogo", "bing.png");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.SearchBoxText", "Search with Bing");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.UserSelectedSaveSettings", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.VisibilityGuardLastUnHide", "0");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.intervaldays", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cargo", "3.5000006.10042");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.DisableOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.HideOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.RemoveOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.defaultProvider", "bng");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/optionsdialog-h[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.height", "335");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.id", "id_options_dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.title", "$string.config.label;");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/options_remote_ff.asp?la[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.width", "761");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog-h[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.height", "300");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.id", "id_example_dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.title", "Example (unit-test) dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.url", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog.html"[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.width", "500");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/cdadialog-handl[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.height", "150");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.id", "id_dialog_hide_disable_remove");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.title", "Option Dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/simcdadialog.asp");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.width", "530");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dnscatch.domain-blacklist", ".*.sweetim.com/.*|.*.facebook.com/.*|.*.goog[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.highlight.colors", "#FFFF00,#00FFE4,#5AFF00,#0087FF,#FFCC00,#FF00F0");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.keywordUrlGuard.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.ConsoleHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.FileName", "ff-toolbar.log");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MaxFileSize", "200000");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.mode.debug", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.created", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.url", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=97&barid=$toolbar_id;&crg=[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.newtab.url", "about:newtab");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.keyword.URL", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.rc.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/rc.html?toolbar_version=$ITEM_V[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.addcontextdiv", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.callback", "simVerification");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-blacklist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-whitelist", "hxxp://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.id", "id_script_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.url", "hxxp://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.addcontextdiv", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.callback", "simVerification");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-blacklist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-whitelist", "hxxps://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.id", "id_script_fb_hxxpS");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.url", "hxxps://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.addcontextdiv", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.callback", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-blacklist", ".*.google..*|.*.bing..*|.*.live..*|.*.msn..[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-whitelist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.elementid", "id_predict_include_script");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.id", "id_script_prad");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.url", "hxxp://cdn1.certified-apps.com/scripts/shared/enable.js?[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.external", "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><TOOLBAR><EXTERNAL_SEARCH engin[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.history.capacity", "10");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.initialized_by_rc", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.simapp_id", "{B390891C-90E5-11E2-B17D-C80AA945499F}");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.afteruninstall", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com/uninstallbar.asp?bar[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.contactus", "hxxp://www.perion.com/contact-us");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.homepage", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.privacy", "hxxp://www.perion.com/privacy-policy");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.searchpage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?barid=$toolbar_id;");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.uninstall", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com/uninstall");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.version", "1.12.0.0");
Deleted : user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_WSG_blackList", "form=CONTLB|babsrc=too[...]
Deleted : user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_WSG_whiteList", "{\"search.babylon.com\[...]

-\\ Google Chrome v [Unable to get version]

File : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

Deleted [l.33] : icon_url = "hxxp://search.conduit.com/fav.ico",
Deleted [l.36] : keyword = "search.conduit.com",
Deleted [l.39] : search_url = "hxxp://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=49&cui=UN173953[...]
Deleted [l.40] : suggest_url = "hxxp://suggest.search.conduit.com/Suggest.ashx?q=[{searchTerms}]"

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [41493 octets] - [23/04/2013 13:27:12]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [41554 octets] ##########

cleojhilred

Thread author
Apr 22, 2013
# AdwCleaner v2.202 - Logfile created 04/23/2013 at 13:27:12
# Updated 23/04/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : ann - ANN-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\ann\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

Stopped & Deleted : CltMngSvc

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Deleted on reboot : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.conduit.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.conduit.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{EEE6C361-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\pricepeep@getpricepeep.com.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\searchplugins\Web Search.xml
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Internet Explorer.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer (64-bit).lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
File Disinfected : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\askpartnernetwork
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\337
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk 365
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Playbryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\DomaIQ Uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\APN
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\askpartnernetwork
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\InstallMate
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dcillohgikpecbmgioknapdpcjofaafl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eooncjejnppfjjklapaamhcdmjbilmde
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\licjnkifamhpbaefhdpacpmihicfbomb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\niapdbllcanepiiimjjndipklodoedlc
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ogccgbmabaphcakpiclgcnmcnimhokcj
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Supreme Savings
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\SwvUpdater
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\APN
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\CT3288627
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Delta
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Playbryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\LocalLow\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Desk 365
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\eIntaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\eType
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DealPly
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{a3d0e35f-f1da-4ccb-ae77-e9d27777e68d}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{EB9394A3-4AD6-4918-9537-31A1FD8E8EDF}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\crossriderapp12555@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\crossriderapp21058@crossrider.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\plugin@selectionlinks.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\SweetPacksToolbarData
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy

***** [Registry] *****

Data Deleted : HKLM\...\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE [(Default)] = C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587
Data Deleted : HKLM\...\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE [(Default)] = C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\CompeteInc
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BabylonToolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr_Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\InstallCore
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartbarBackup
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SmartbarLog
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\V9
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\f558f8dbd68e947
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Babylon
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C3110516-8EFC-49D6-8B72-69354F332062}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D616A4A2-7B38-4DBC-9093-6FE7A4A21B17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\PropertySync.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.BHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.BHO.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.Sandbox
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CrossriderApp0019962.Sandbox.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObject
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObject.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.BandObjectAttribute
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.BHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.DockingPanel
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.IESmartBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.IESmartBarBandObject
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.SmartbarDisplayState
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IESmartBar.SmartbarMenuForm
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\viprotocol
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWEETIE.IEToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SWEETIE.IEToolbar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\sweetim_urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\sweetim_urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3285873
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3289847
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.sweetie
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.sweetie.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1D5A4199-956E-49BC-B89F-6A35C57C0D13}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2BF2028E-3F3C-4C05-AB45-B2F1DCFE0759}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DB538320-D3C5-433C-BCA9-C4081A054FCF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EEE6C35E-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EEE6C35F-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DealPly
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Desksvc
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IminentSetup_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IminentSetup_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\QuickShare_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\QuickShare_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajam_install_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajam_install_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WajamUpdater_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WajamUpdater_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\PIP
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\V9
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{02054E11-5113-4BE3-8153-AA8DFB5D3761}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{56561B2A-FB5D-363A-9631-4C03D6054209}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{761F6A83-F007-49E4-8EAC-CDB6808EF06F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{76C45B18-A29E-43EA-AAF8-AF55C2E1AE17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7CD74AFF-3433-4E34-92E2-D98DFDB30754}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{96EF404C-24C7-43D0-9096-4CCC8BB7CCAC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{97720195-206A-42AE-8E65-260B9BA5589F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{986F7A5A-9676-47E1-8642-F41F8C3FCF82}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{A717364F-69F3-3A24-ADD5-3901A57F880E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B18788A4-92BD-440E-A4D1-380C36531119}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{CCB08265-B35D-30B2-A6AF-6986CA957358}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{CD92622E-49B9-33B7-98D1-EC51049457D7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E041E037-FA4B-364A-B440-7A1051EA0301}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{EEE6C35D-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C358-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C359-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C35A-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\f558f8dbd68e947
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ogccgbmabaphcakpiclgcnmcnimhokcj
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68B81CCD-A80C-4060-8947-5AE69ED01199}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E6B969FB-6D33-48D2-9061-8BBD4899EB08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{EEE6C367-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{EEE6C35C-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DomaIQ Uninstaller
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchTheWebARP
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{56561B2A-FB5D-363A-9631-4C03D6054209}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A717364F-69F3-3A24-ADD5-3901A57F880E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CCB08265-B35D-30B2-A6AF-6986CA957358}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CD92622E-49B9-33B7-98D1-EC51049457D7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E041E037-FA4B-364A-B440-7A1051EA0301}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9EDC0C90-2B5B-4512-953E-35767BAD5C67}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C358-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C359-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EEE6C35A-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Key Deleted : HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs [C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\mgHelperApp.exe]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs [C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetIM\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\mgToolbarProxy.dll]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16476

Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Search Page] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search - Default_Search_URL] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search - SearchAssistant] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchUrl - Default] = hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US&userid=0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518&searchtype=ds&q={searchTerms}&installDate=15/03/2013 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Default_Page_URL] = hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587 --> hxxp://www.google.com
Replaced : [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - Start Page] = hxxp://www.22find.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=adf&from=adf&uid=ST9500420AS_5VJ4NG3N&ts=1364022587 --> hxxp://www.google.com

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v17.0.1 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\prefs.js

C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\user.js ... Deleted !

Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.FF19Solved", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.UserID", "UN27998491013184112");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.installDate", "22/3/2013 1:01:16");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.installerVersion", "1.3.6.5");
Deleted : user_pref("CT3289847.keyword", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("Smartbar.ConduitHomepagesList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3285873&octid=CT328587[...]
Deleted : user_pref("Smartbar.SearchFromAddressBarSavedUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("avg.install.userHPSettings", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119869&tt=180313_nx&babs[...]
Deleted : user_pref("avg.install.userSPSettings", "Delta Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "WhiteSmoke New Customized Web Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaulturl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3289847&CUI[...]
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "Web Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://feed.snap.do/?publisher=QuickObrw&dpid=QuickObrw&co=US[...]
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.admin", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.aflt", "babsst");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.appId", "{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.autoRvrt", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.dfltLng", "en");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.excTlbr", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.id", "dcad9d56000000000000c417febb983d");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.instlDay", "15790");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.instlRef", "sst");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.newTab", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.prdct", "delta");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.prtnrId", "delta");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.rvrt", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.smplGrp", "none");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrId", "base");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrSrchUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsn", "1.8.10.0");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsnTs", "1.8.10.011:24:24");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsni", "1.8.10.0");
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.enabledAddons", "crossriderapp12555%40crossrider.com:0.88.72,crossriderapp2105[...]
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarDisabled", false);
Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarStateMinimaized", false);
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.conduitHomepageList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3289847&octid=CT3289847[...]
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.conduitSearchAddressUrlList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT[...]
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalHomepage", "about:home");
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchAddressUrl", "");
Deleted : user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchEngine", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.RevertDialog.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.SearchBoxLogo", "bing.png");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.SearchBoxText", "Search with Bing");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.UserSelectedSaveSettings", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.VisibilityGuardLastUnHide", "0");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.Visibility.intervaldays", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cargo", "3.5000006.10042");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.DisableOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.HideOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.cda.RemoveOveride.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.defaultProvider", "bng");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/optionsdialog-h[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.height", "335");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.id", "id_options_dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.title", "$string.config.label;");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/options_remote_ff.asp?la[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.0.width", "761");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog-h[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.height", "300");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.id", "id_example_dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.title", "Example (unit-test) dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.url", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/exampledialog.html"[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.1.width", "500");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.handler", "chrome://sim_toolbar_package/content/cdadialog-handl[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.height", "150");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.id", "id_dialog_hide_disable_remove");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.title", "Option Dialog");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/simcdadialog.asp");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dialogs.2.width", "530");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.dnscatch.domain-blacklist", ".*.sweetim.com/.*|.*.facebook.com/.*|.*.goog[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.highlight.colors", "#FFFF00,#00FFE4,#5AFF00,#0087FF,#FFCC00,#FF00F0");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.keywordUrlGuard.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.ConsoleHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.FileName", "ff-toolbar.log");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MaxFileSize", "200000");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.logger.FileHandler.MinReportLevel", "7");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.mode.debug", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.created", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.enable", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.newtab.url", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=97&barid=$toolbar_id;&crg=[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.newtab.url", "about:newtab");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.keyword.URL", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.rc.url", "hxxp://www.sweetim.com/simffbar/rc.html?toolbar_version=$ITEM_V[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.addcontextdiv", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.callback", "simVerification");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-blacklist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.domain-whitelist", "hxxp://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.id", "id_script_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.0.url", "hxxp://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.addcontextdiv", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.callback", "simVerification");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-blacklist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.domain-whitelist", "hxxps://(www.|apps.)?facebook\\.com.*");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.elementid", "id_script_sim_fb");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.id", "id_script_fb_hxxpS");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.1.url", "hxxps://sc.sweetim.com/apps/in/fb/infb.js");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.addcontextdiv", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.callback", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-blacklist", ".*.google..*|.*.bing..*|.*.live..*|.*.msn..[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.domain-whitelist", "");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.elementid", "id_predict_include_script");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.id", "id_script_prad");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.scripts.2.url", "hxxp://cdn1.certified-apps.com/scripts/shared/enable.js?[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.external", "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?><TOOLBAR><EXTERNAL_SEARCH engin[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.search.history.capacity", "10");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.enable", "false");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.searchguard.initialized_by_rc", "true");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.simapp_id", "{B390891C-90E5-11E2-B17D-C80AA945499F}");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.afteruninstall", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com/uninstallbar.asp?bar[...]
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.contactus", "hxxp://www.perion.com/contact-us");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.homepage", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.privacy", "hxxp://www.perion.com/privacy-policy");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.searchpage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?barid=$toolbar_id;");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.uninstall", "hxxp://toolbar.sweetpacks.com/uninstall");
Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.version", "1.12.0.0");
Deleted : user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_WSG_blackList", "form=CONTLB|babsrc=too[...]
Deleted : user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_WSG_whiteList", "{\"search.babylon.com\[...]

-\\ Google Chrome v [Unable to get version]

File : C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

Deleted [l.33] : icon_url = "hxxp://search.conduit.com/fav.ico",
Deleted [l.36] : keyword = "search.conduit.com",
Deleted [l.39] : search_url = "hxxp://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=49&cui=UN173953[...]
Deleted [l.40] : suggest_url = "hxxp://suggest.search.conduit.com/Suggest.ashx?q=[{searchTerms}]"

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [41493 octets] - [23/04/2013 13:27:12]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [41554 octets] ##########

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.8.9 (04.22.2013:1)
Ran by ann on Tue 04/23/2013 at 13:44:21.94

~~~ Services

Successfully stopped: [Service] updater by sweetpacks
Successfully deleted: [Service] updater by sweetpacks

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{739df940-c5ee-4bab-9d7e-270894ae687a}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}

~~~ Files

Successfully repaired: [Shortcut] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\fighters"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\pc optimizer pro"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\w3i"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\strongvault"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\downloadterms"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\jollywallet"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\savings explorer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\local\strongvault online backup"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\appdata\locallow\fast free converter"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\fast free converter"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\jollywallet"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\pc speed up"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\savings explorer"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\free ride games"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\syswow64\ai_recyclebin"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\buzzsocialpointschecker"

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\staged"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\playbryte_ext@playbryte.com
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\mozilla\firefox\extensions\\{c4cfc0de-134f-4466-b2a2-ff7c59a8bfad}
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\6a32jyo3.default\prefs.js

user_pref("browser.newtab.url", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=97&barid={B390891C-90E5-11E2-B17D-C80AA945499F}&crg=3.5000006.10042");
user_pref("{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}.ScriptData_product_name", "Updater By SweetPacks");

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Tue 04/23/2013 at 13:48:26.36
End of JRT log

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

That got rid of ALOT of adware. Let check for remnants.

• Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, Please attach the contents of OTL.txt in your next reply.

cleojhilred

Thread author
Apr 22, 2013
OTL logfile created on: 4/24/2013 10:58:06 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\ann\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

5.75 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.87 Gb Available Physical Memory | 67.38% Memory free
11.49 Gb Paging File | 9.47 Gb Available in Paging File | 82.39% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 447.49 Gb Total Space | 402.87 Gb Free Space | 90.03% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 17.97 Gb Total Space | 2.91 Gb Free Space | 16.20% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 99.02 Mb Total Space | 92.43 Mb Free Space | 93.34% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: ANN-PC | User Name: ann | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\ann\Desktop\OTL (2).exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\vprot.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\14.2.0\ToolbarUpdater.exe ()
PRC - C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\SkyDrive.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriUp.exe (Sendori, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriSvc.exe (Sendori, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriTray.exe (Sendori, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\sndappv2.exe (Sendori)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.Service.exe (sendori)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_11_5_502_135_ActiveX.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\QType\QtypeSvc.exe (337 Technology Limited.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe (CyberLink)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\vprot.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\QtGui4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\QtCore4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\plugins\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMediaLibrary.dll ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (AMD External Events Utility) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe (AMD)
SRV:64bit: - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_ccf0dd3cb081af84\stacsv64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (hpsrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\hpservice.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
SRV:64bit: - (AESTFilters) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_ccf0dd3cb081af84\AESTSr64.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV - (vToolbarUpdater14.2.0) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\14.2.0\ToolbarUpdater.exe ()
SRV - (Application Sendori) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriSvc.exe (Sendori, Inc.)
SRV - (sndappv2) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\sndappv2.exe (Sendori)
SRV - (Service Sendori) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.Service.exe (sendori)
SRV - (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (qtypesvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\QType\QtypeSvc.exe (337 Technology Limited.)
SRV - (RealNetworks Downloader Resolver Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe ()
SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (AVGIDSAgent) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (avgwd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_ccf0dd3cb081af84\STacSV64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AESTFilters) -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_ccf0dd3cb081af84\AESTSr64.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (esgiguard) -- C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group\SpyHunter\esgiguard.sys File not found
DRV:64bit: - (avgtp) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtpx64.sys (AVG Technologies)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgmfx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgmfx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (AVGIDSDriver) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgidsdrivera.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )
DRV:64bit: - (AVGIDSHA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgidsha.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )
DRV:64bit: - (Avgldx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgldx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgtdia) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtdia.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgloga) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgloga.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Avgrkx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgrkx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (sdbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (atikmdag) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (AtiHdmiService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys (ATI Technologies, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics Incorporated)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (hpdskflt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hpdskflt.sys (Hewlett-Packard)
DRV:64bit: - (Accelerometer) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Accelerometer.sys (Hewlett-Packard)
DRV:64bit: - (enecir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\enecir.sys (ENE TECHNOLOGY INC.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfV92) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTDPV6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfWinac) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTCNXT6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTAZL6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (netw5v64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\netw5v64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (RTL8167) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rt64win7.sys (Realtek )
DRV:64bit: - (AtiPcie) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiPcie.sys (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (HpqKbFiltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpqKbFiltr.sys (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
DRV:64bit: - (usbfilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbfilter.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV - ({55662437-DA8C-40c0-AADA-2C816A897A49}) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\000.fcl (CyberLink Corp.)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {67097627-fd8e-4f6b-af4b-ecb65e50112e} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {739df940-c5ee-4bab-9d7e-270894ae687a} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\SearchScopes\{4C4C7AAB-5854-4241-A414-E2F1EF119C4A}: "URL" = http://www.dnsbasic.com/?prt=DNSBASIC111&sp=&keywords={searchTerms}
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\SearchScopes\{4C4C7AAB-5854-4241-A414-E2F1EF119C4A}: "URL" = http://www.dnsbasic.com/?prt=DNSBASIC111&sp=&keywords={searchTerms}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Preserve
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/?ocid=iehp
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-US
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = C0 C9 BB 33 51 40 CE 01 [binary data]
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - user.js - File not found

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.17.2: C:\Windows\system32\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.17.2: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.17.2: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.50401.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=16.0.0.282: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprndlchromebrowserrecordext;version=1.3.0: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprndlhtml5videoshim;version=1.3.0: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlhtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprndlpepperflashvideoshim;version=1.3.0: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\MozillaPlugins\nprndlpepperflashvideoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpplugin;version=16.0.0.282: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@realnetworks.com/npdlplugin;version=1: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\npdlplugin.dll (RealDownloader)

64bit-FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD}: C:\PROGRAM FILES\UPDATER BY SWEETPACKS\FIREFOX [2013/03/19 17:39:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{27182e60-b5f3-411c-b545-b44205977502}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\firefoxextension\SearchHelperExtension\ [2013/03/07 23:37:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3252b9ae-c69a-4eaf-9502-dc9c1f6c009e}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DMExtension\ [2013/03/07 23:37:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{34712C68-7391-4c47-94F3-8F88D49AD632}: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Firefox\Ext\ [2013/03/17 06:43:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\Firefox\Ext [2013/03/17 06:43:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2013/04/01 21:41:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins

[2013/03/08 11:19:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2013/04/23 13:48:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions
[2013/04/21 00:00:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] ("QuickShare Widget") -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\{0af29dea-0cd3-4784-9542-14199891c518}
[2013/03/21 19:58:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadTerms) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org
[2013/03/15 20:09:15 | 000,425,159 | ---- | M] () (No name found) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\toolbar_ASI-G@apn.ask.com.xpi
[2013/03/16 01:21:11 | 000,363,480 | ---- | M] () (No name found) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extensions\toolbar_ASI-SAT@apn.ask.com.xpi
[2013/04/23 13:48:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2013/03/23 08:20:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{EB9394A3-4AD6-4918-9537-31A1FD8E8EDF}
[2013/03/21 19:58:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Fast Free Converter) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\extension@FastFreeConverter.com
[2013/03/21 19:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadTerms) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org
[2013/01/24 07:41:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\extension@FastFreeConverter.com\content
[2013/01/24 07:41:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\extension@FastFreeConverter.com\defaults
[2013/03/19 17:39:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Updater By SweetPacks) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\UPDATER BY SWEETPACKS\FIREFOX
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\{A3D0E35F-F1DA-4CCB-AE77-E9D27777E68D}
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\{EB9394A3-4AD6-4918-9537-31A1FD8E8EDF}
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\{EEE6C361-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}.XPI
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\CROSSRIDERAPP12555@CROSSRIDER.COM
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\CROSSRIDERAPP21058@CROSSRIDER.COM
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\PLAYBRYTE_EXT@PLAYBRYTE.COM
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\PLUGIN@SELECTIONLINKS.COM
File not found (No name found) -- C:\USERS\ANN\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\6A32JYO3.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\PRICEPEEP@GETPRICEPEEP.COM.XPI
[2012/11/29 03:27:51 | 000,262,112 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2012/11/29 03:27:12 | 000,002,465 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2013/04/21 00:19:13 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\safeguard-secure-search.xml

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acdlpdpdijakmamhddfchlohfnofahbb\4.3_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.6_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.20_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hacjidbllfnlecmikihhjphlicpbepih\1.0.0_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idhngdhcfkoamngbedgpaokgjbnpdiji\1.3.1_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jiekonljbeipfklhchhdjddejaennfnl\1.23.75_0\crossrider
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jiekonljbeipfklhchhdjddejaennfnl\1.23.75_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\loegdibholggdjoefldpbnblblaligim\3.1.0.2123_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm\7.0.8_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\peaihlgfkkhnflpijnnbhkmkcpjhnpel\1.4_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\peaihlgfkkhnflpijnnbhkmkcpjhnpel\1.4_0\.svn\text-base\.svn-base
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acdlpdpdijakmamhddfchlohfnofahbb\4.3_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.6_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.20_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hacjidbllfnlecmikihhjphlicpbepih\1.0.0_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idhngdhcfkoamngbedgpaokgjbnpdiji\1.3.1_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jiekonljbeipfklhchhdjddejaennfnl\1.23.75_0\crossrider
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jiekonljbeipfklhchhdjddejaennfnl\1.23.75_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\loegdibholggdjoefldpbnblblaligim\3.1.0.2123_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm\7.0.8_1\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\peaihlgfkkhnflpijnnbhkmkcpjhnpel\1.4_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\peaihlgfkkhnflpijnnbhkmkcpjhnpel\1.4_0\.svn\text-base\.svn-base
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_1\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 16:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Updater By SweetPacks) - {C4CFC0DE-134F-4466-B2A2-FF7C59A8BFAD} - C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Extension64.dll ()
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (DownloadTerms) - {2C4BA31C-0C15-11E2-90C7-9BFCBEB168B3} - C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\DownloadTerms\temp.dat File not found
O2 - BHO: (RealNetworks Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer) - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\ProgramData\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\BrowserPlugins\IE\rndlbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealDownloader)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {67097627-fd8e-4f6b-af4b-ecb65e50112e} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Fast Free Converter 3.0) - {A071936A-AB6B-4978-9342-E47C06FCDEC1} - C:\PROGRA~2\FASTFR~1\FASTFR~1\FASTFR~1.DLL File not found
O2 - BHO: (Bing Bar BHO) - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (@C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll,-100) - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {67097627-FD8E-4F6B-AF4B-ECB65E50112E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {739DF940-C5EE-4BAB-9D7E-270894AE687A} - No CLSID value found.
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SmartMenu] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MediaSmart\SmartMenu.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG_UI] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPCam_Menu] c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Sendori Tray] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriTray.exe (Sendori, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vProt] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar\vprot.exe ()
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000..\Run: [SkyDrive] C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\SkyDrive.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\RunOnce: [SPReview] "C:\Windows\System32\SPReview\SPReview.exe" /sp:1 /errorfwlink:"http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=122915" /build:7601 File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\RunOnce: [SPReview] "C:\Windows\System32\SPReview\SPReview.exe" /sp:1 /errorfwlink:"http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=122915" /build:7601 File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Activities present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{8453CD18-8863-4E15-8852-9F1631F69F0D}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{8453CD18-8863-4E15-8852-9F1631F69F0D}: NameServer = 216.146.35.240,216.146.36.240,192.168.1.254
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2013/03/12 23:19:42 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/04/24 22:56:50 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\OTL (2).exe
[2013/04/24 22:38:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\HP Support Assistant
[2013/04/23 13:43:24 | 000,535,764 | ---- | C] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\JRT.exe
[2013/04/23 13:42:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERUNT
[2013/04/23 13:42:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\JRT
[2013/04/23 13:33:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\AVG Secure Search
[2013/04/22 20:28:20 | 002,237,968 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\iexplore.exe.exe
[2013/04/21 23:26:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
[2013/04/21 18:53:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2013/04/21 18:53:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/04/21 18:53:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2013/04/21 18:53:01 | 000,025,928 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2013/04/21 18:53:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/04/21 18:45:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\install_clap
[2013/04/21 17:30:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SkyDrive
[2013/04/21 17:30:21 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\SkyDrive
[2013/04/21 17:29:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft SkyDrive
[2013/04/21 16:21:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared
[2013/04/21 00:20:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\AVG2013
[2013/04/21 00:19:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG
[2013/04/21 00:19:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software
[2013/04/21 00:19:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
[2013/04/21 00:16:57 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\$AVG
[2013/04/21 00:16:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\AVG2013
[2013/04/21 00:16:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG
[2013/04/21 00:13:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\MFAData
[2013/04/21 00:13:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\MFAData
[2013/04/21 00:13:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Avg2013
[2013/04/20 17:49:18 | 000,940,544 | ---- | C] (Apache Software Foundation) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\log4cxx.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:24 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:24 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:23 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:22 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:22 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/04/10 03:01:22 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/04/10 03:01:21 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:21 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:20 | 002,312,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:20 | 001,494,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/04/10 03:01:20 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/04/10 03:01:20 | 000,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:19 | 000,717,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:18 | 000,816,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2013/04/10 03:01:18 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:39 | 003,717,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mstscax.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:38 | 003,217,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mstscax.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:37 | 000,158,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\aaclient.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:37 | 000,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\aaclient.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:37 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tsgqec.dll
[2013/04/10 02:42:37 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tsgqec.dll
[2013/04/10 02:37:55 | 005,550,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntoskrnl.exe
[2013/04/10 02:37:54 | 003,968,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2013/04/10 02:37:54 | 003,913,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
[2013/04/10 02:37:53 | 000,112,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\smss.exe
[2013/04/10 02:37:53 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\csrsrv.dll
[2013/04/10 02:37:53 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\apisetschema.dll
[2013/04/01 18:56:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Macromed
[2013/03/30 19:15:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Adobe
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/04/24 23:01:25 | 000,023,248 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/04/24 23:01:25 | 000,023,248 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/04/24 22:56:50 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\OTL (2).exe
[2013/04/24 22:52:30 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/04/24 22:52:28 | 332,550,143 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/04/24 22:43:00 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/04/23 13:43:24 | 000,535,764 | ---- | M] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\JRT.exe
[2013/04/23 13:31:12 | 000,000,324 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\HPCeeScheduleForann.job
[2013/04/23 13:28:10 | 000,000,121 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\DeleteOnReboot.bat
[2013/04/23 13:27:39 | 000,001,162 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\ann\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2013/04/23 13:27:39 | 000,001,049 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2013/04/22 20:28:25 | 002,237,968 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\iexplore.exe.exe
[2013/04/22 16:52:58 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2013/04/22 12:31:37 | 000,039,768 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtpx64.sys
[2013/04/21 18:53:03 | 000,001,109 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/04/21 18:43:26 | 201,684,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\CL.5.0.2705.24349__YUC121219-05.exe
[2013/04/21 17:20:52 | 000,778,834 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/04/21 17:20:52 | 000,660,318 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/04/21 17:20:52 | 000,121,214 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2013/04/21 00:19:16 | 000,000,965 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\AVG 2013.lnk
[2013/04/20 17:40:38 | 000,000,866 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\InstallUtil.InstallLog
[2013/04/20 17:36:45 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\29273d593f31_c
[2013/04/20 17:03:25 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Users\ann\ntuser.pol
[2013/04/16 19:11:08 | 000,325,920 | ---- | M] (Sendori) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Sendori.dll
[2013/04/10 03:25:43 | 000,274,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,025,928 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2013/04/01 18:56:13 | 000,697,272 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2013/04/01 18:56:13 | 000,073,656 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/04/23 13:27:26 | 000,000,121 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\DeleteOnReboot.bat
[2013/04/22 16:52:58 | 000,000,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2013/04/22 14:10:27 | 000,000,324 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\HPCeeScheduleForann.job
[2013/04/21 18:53:03 | 000,001,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/04/21 18:40:48 | 201,684,712 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\Desktop\CL.5.0.2705.24349__YUC121219-05.exe
[2013/04/21 17:30:21 | 000,002,148 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft SkyDrive.lnk
[2013/04/21 00:19:16 | 000,000,965 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\AVG 2013.lnk
[2013/04/20 17:49:18 | 000,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\common_functions.dll
[2013/04/20 17:36:45 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\29273d593f31_c
[2013/04/01 18:56:39 | 000,000,866 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\InstallUtil.InstallLog
[2013/04/01 18:56:15 | 000,000,830 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/03/21 19:58:57 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\ntuser.pol
[2013/03/11 14:29:34 | 000,772,682 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/03/07 22:57:41 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ativpsrm.bin
[2013/03/07 22:51:13 | 000,000,283 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RStoneLog2.ini
[2013/03/07 22:51:13 | 000,000,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RStoneLog.ini
[2012/11/23 07:54:40 | 000,114,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\ie_runner_app.exe

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/13 23:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 00:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 23:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/13 20:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/20 07:19:02 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/13 20:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2013/04/21 00:20:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\AVG2013
[2013/03/23 02:10:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\eDownload
[2013/03/13 00:04:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Exent Technologies
[2013/03/23 02:10:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\GoPlayer
[2013/04/21 00:19:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 146 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:D346F792
@Alternate Data Stream - 144 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:373E1720

< End of report >

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

There are still some leftover files we have to remove.

Open OTL. Under custom scan/fixes, copy and paste the following:

:OTL
[2013/03/21 19:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadTerms) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org
[2013/03/21 19:58:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadTerms) -- C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extension​s\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org
O2 - BHO: (DownloadTerms) - {2C4BA31C-0C15-11E2-90C7-9BFCBEB168B3} - C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\DownloadTerms\temp.dat File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {67097627-fd8e-4f6b-af4b-ecb65e50112e} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {67097627-FD8E-4F6B-AF4B-ECB65E50112E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {739DF940-C5EE-4BAB-9D7E-270894AE687A} - No CLSID value found.
[2013/04/20 17:36:45 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\29273d593f31_c

:Files
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\DownloadTerms
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks
ipconfig /flushdns /c

:Commands
[EMPTYTEMP]
[RESETHOSTS]

Then click Run Fix. Let your PC reboot to normal mode. A new log will be created automatically, post the content in the next reply.

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here to your Desktop
  • Unzip the contents to a folder on your Desktop.
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Make sure there is a check next to Create Restore Point and click the Cleanup button to remove any threats. Reboot if prompted to do so.
  • After the reboot, perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If there are threats, click Cleanup once more and reboot.
  • When done, please post the two logs in the MBAR folder(mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt)

cleojhilred

Thread author
Apr 22, 2013
All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\data folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\api-utils folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\lib folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\data folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\addon-kit folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\tests folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\lib folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\data folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\a folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\locale folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\preferences folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\defaults folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\tmp\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\tmp\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\tmp\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\tmp folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\text-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\props folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn\prop-base folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\.svn folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org folder moved successfully.
Folder C:\Users\ann\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a32jyo3.default\extension​​s\kgcngo@xmmomglptujvwxntife.org\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2C4BA31C-0C15-11E2-90C7-9BFCBEB168B3}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{2C4BA31C-0C15-11E2-90C7-9BFCBEB168B3}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{67097627-fd8e-4f6b-af4b-ecb65e50112e}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{67097627-fd8e-4f6b-af4b-ecb65e50112e}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{67097627-FD8E-4F6B-AF4B-ECB65E50112E} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{67097627-FD8E-4F6B-AF4B-ECB65E50112E}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-47251086-2544900640-1172179381-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{739DF940-C5EE-4BAB-9D7E-270894AE687A} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{739DF940-C5EE-4BAB-9D7E-270894AE687A}\ not found.
C:\ProgramData\29273d593f31_c moved successfully.
========== FILES ==========
File\Folder C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\DownloadTerms not found.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\libraries folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\defaults\preferences folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\defaults folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\skin folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\locale\en-US folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\locale folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\content\resources folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome\content folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox\chrome folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\Firefox folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks folder moved successfully.
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
C:\Users\ann\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.
C:\Users\ann\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: ann
->Temp folder emptied: 623707751 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 490021112 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 6835562 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 20676644 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 824 bytes

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 1900821 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 348537624 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 50199 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 10938096 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 1,433.00 mb

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 04252013_112833

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\S4OWCX03\openhand[1].cur moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\S4OWCX03\Thread-22find--15401[3].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\0[2].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\bind[2].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\canvas[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\fastbutton[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\frame[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KA0Q6JXO\tweet_button.1366232305[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\8X443K70\fastbutton[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\8X443K70\frame[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\8X443K70\recentposts[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\5ZQJESJR\0[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\5ZQJESJR\d=1[2].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\5ZQJESJR\hovercard[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Users\ann\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\MSIMGSIZ.DAT moved successfully.
File move failed. C:\Windows\temp\sndappv2.log scheduled to be moved on reboot.
C:\Windows\temp\~DF3F1C3D2B21CCAD18.TMP moved successfully.

PendingFileRenameOperations files...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA 1.05.0.1001
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.04.25.05

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
ann :: ANN-PC [administrator]

4/25/2013 11:47:14 AM
mbar-log-2013-04-25 (11-47-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM | P2P
Scan options disabled:
Objects scanned: 28622
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 29 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 2
HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\INTERFACE\{D6975F9E-15B2-4FE7-9D16-FC2E85CB201B} (PUP.FaceThemes) -> Delete on reboot.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\TypeLib\{A3F56272-CDB4-4310-9BB1-9A0D0757A3B3} (PUP.FaceThemes) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA 1.05.0.1001
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.04.25.05

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
ann :: ANN-PC [administrator]

4/25/2013 12:01:14 PM
mbar-log-2013-04-25 (12-01-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM | P2P
Scan options disabled:
Objects scanned: 28563
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

(c) Malwarebytes Corporation 2011-2012

OS version: 6.1.7601 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64

Account is Administrative

Internet Explorer version: 9.0.8112.16421

File system is: NTFS
Disk drives: C:\ DRIVE_FIXED, D:\ DRIVE_FIXED, F:\ DRIVE_FIXED
CPU speed: 2.294000 GHz
Memory total: 6170025984, free: 4332900352

------------ Kernel report ------------
04/25/2013 11:38:03
------------ Loaded modules -----------
\SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
\SystemRoot\system32\hal.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\kdcom.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\PSHED.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\CLFS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\CI.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WMILIB.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\pci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ataport.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\PCIIDEX.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\msrpc.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\cng.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pcw.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\spldr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mup.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hpdskflt.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgloga.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgmfx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AtiPcie.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\avgtpx64.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\VIDEOPRT.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgtdia.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\discache.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgldx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbfilter.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HpqKbFiltr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\enecir.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Accelerometer.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ks.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\umbus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\stwrt64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\fastfat.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpata.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\TSDDD.dll
\SystemRoot\System32\cdd.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\secdrv.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
\??\c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\000.fcl
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\spsys.sys
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll
\Windows\System32\smss.exe
\Windows\System32\apisetschema.dll
----------- End -----------
<<<1>>>
Upper Device Name: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
Upper Device Object: 0xfffffa8005b70790
Upper Device Driver Name: \Driver\Disk\
Lower Device Name: \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0\
Lower Device Object: 0xfffffa8005ac7060
Lower Device Driver Name: \Driver\atapi\
Driver name found: atapi
Initialization returned 0x0
Port sub-driver loaded: \??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ataport.sys (0x0)
Load Function returned 0x0
Downloaded database version: v2013.04.25.05
Downloaded database version: v2013.04.22.01
Initializing...
Done!
<<<2>>>
Device number: 0, partition: 2
Physical Sector Size: 512
Drive: 0, DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b70790, DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
--------- Disk Stack ------
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b701e0, DeviceName: Unknown, DriverName: \Driver\partmgr\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b70790, DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b6f870, DeviceName: Unknown, DriverName: \Driver\hpdskflt\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005ac7060, DeviceName: \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0\, DriverName: \Driver\atapi\
------------ End ----------
Alternate DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
Upper DeviceData: 0xfffff8a0046d1880, 0xfffffa8005b70790, 0xfffffa800583b090
Lower DeviceData: 0xfffff8a008edbc20, 0xfffffa8005ac7060, 0xfffffa8005721a50
<<<3>>>
Volume: C:
File system type: NTFS
SectorSize = 512, ClusterSize = 4096, MFTRecordSize = 1024, MFTIndexSize = 4096 bytes
Scanning directory: C:\Windows\system32\drivers...
<<<2>>>
<<<3>>>
SectorSize = 512, ClusterSize = 4096, MFTRecordSize = 1024, MFTIndexSize = 4096 bytes
Done!
Drive 0
Scanning MBR on drive 0...
Inspecting partition table:
MBR Signature: 55AA
Disk Signature: 29E95222

Partition information:

Partition 0 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 2048 Numsec = 407552
Partition file system is NTFS
Partition is bootable

Partition 1 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 409600 Numsec = 938455040

Partition 2 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 938864640 Numsec = 37695488

Partition 3 type is Other (0xc)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 976560128 Numsec = 210992

Disk Size: 500107862016 bytes
Sector size: 512 bytes

Scanning physical sectors of unpartitioned space on drive 0 (1-2047-976753168-976773168)...
Done!
Performing system, memory and registry scan...
Infected: HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\INTERFACE\{D6975F9E-15B2-4FE7-9D16-FC2E85CB201B} --> [PUP.FaceThemes]
Infected: HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\TypeLib\{A3F56272-CDB4-4310-9BB1-9A0D0757A3B3} --> [PUP.FaceThemes]
Done!
Scan finished
Creating System Restore point...
Scheduling clean up...
<<<2>>>
<<<3>>>
Removal successful. No system shutdown is required.
=======================================

---------------------------------------

Memory total: 6170025984, free: 5045022720

Removal queue found; removal started
Removal finished
=======================================
---------------------------------------

Memory total: 6170025984, free: 4791779328

------------ Kernel report ------------
04/25/2013 11:52:07
------------ Loaded modules -----------
\SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
\SystemRoot\system32\hal.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\kdcom.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\PSHED.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\CLFS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\CI.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WMILIB.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\pci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ataport.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\PCIIDEX.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\msrpc.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\cng.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pcw.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\spldr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mup.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hpdskflt.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgloga.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgmfx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AtiPcie.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\avgtpx64.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\VIDEOPRT.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgtdia.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\discache.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgldx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbfilter.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HpqKbFiltr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\enecir.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Accelerometer.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ks.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\umbus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\stwrt64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\fastfat.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpata.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\TSDDD.dll
\SystemRoot\System32\cdd.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\secdrv.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
\??\c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\000.fcl
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll
\Windows\System32\smss.exe
\Windows\System32\apisetschema.dll
----------- End -----------
<<<1>>>
Upper Device Name: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
Upper Device Object: 0xfffffa8005b71060
Upper Device Driver Name: \Driver\Disk\
Lower Device Name: \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0\
Lower Device Object: 0xfffffa80059e5060
Lower Device Driver Name: \Driver\atapi\
Driver name found: atapi
Initialization returned 0x0
Port sub-driver loaded: \??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ataport.sys (0x0)
Load Function returned 0x0
Initializing...
Done!
<<<2>>>
Physical Sector Size: 512
Drive: 0, DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b71060, DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
--------- Disk Stack ------
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b71b90, DeviceName: Unknown, DriverName: \Driver\partmgr\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b71060, DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa8005b70040, DeviceName: Unknown, DriverName: \Driver\hpdskflt\
DevicePointer: 0xfffffa80059e5060, DeviceName: \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0\, DriverName: \Driver\atapi\
------------ End ----------
Alternate DeviceName: \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\, DriverName: \Driver\Disk\
Upper DeviceData: 0xfffff8a003c111b0, 0xfffffa8005b71060, 0xfffffa8005bb3300
Lower DeviceData: 0xfffff8a003db38f0, 0xfffffa80059e5060, 0xfffffa80050045e0
<<<3>>>
Scanning directory: C:\Windows\system32\drivers...
<<<2>>>
<<<3>>>
Done!
Drive 0
Scanning MBR on drive 0...
Inspecting partition table:
MBR Signature: 55AA
Disk Signature: 29E95222

Partition information:

Partition 0 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 2048 Numsec = 407552
Partition file system is NTFS
Partition is bootable

Partition 1 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 409600 Numsec = 938455040

Partition 2 type is Primary (0x7)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 938864640 Numsec = 37695488

Partition 3 type is Other (0xc)
Partition is NOT ACTIVE.
Partition starts at LBA: 976560128 Numsec = 210992

Disk Size: 500107862016 bytes
Sector size: 512 bytes

Scanning physical sectors of unpartitioned space on drive 0 (1-2047-976753168-976773168)...
Done!
Performing system, memory and registry scan...
Done!
Scan finished

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Please let me know how your PC is running and any issues you are still experiencing after the Malwarebytes anti-malware scan.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • When it prompts you to try their 30-day trail, click decline
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
    • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus here

Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
Vista / 7 users: You will need to to right-click on the Internet Explorer icon and select Run as Administrator
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
  • Disable your current antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notfication Tray icon near the clock.
  • Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Un-checked, and the following Advance Settings are Checked
    • Scan unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • When the scan is done, if it shows a screen that says "Threats found!", then click "List of found threats", and then click "Export to text file..."
  • Save that text file on your desktop. Copy and paste the contents of that log in your next reply to this topic.
  • The log can also be found in logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\Eset Online Scanner\log.txt

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.