Apr 25, 2013
Last edited:

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Because no need I think. It has all the essential features.
Agree! Just some minor improvements included in version 5 beta, should come into a stable release, I think. Otherwise, almost perfect!

Reactions: nissimezra
Y

yigido

New features that I realized in this version.

- Whitelist updates (ı think they added a whitelist in it)
- After update it shows the program version and last update date in the pup-up

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Officially announced:

What's new in the latest version? Version 5.0.0.2000 August 29, 2014
1.Bug Fixes:
1.1 Program crashes on scanning specific files.
1.2 Scan may stop at initialization when performing virus scan on non-administrator account.

At least, now they provide more details about those 'bugs'!

For @Petrovic to update!

Last edited:

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I hope they will fix the memory issues with all engines enabled, to be able to disable cleaning and other options, auto-sandbox unknown files.

Ok, the main thing is the memory issue when you are using all engines and more updates for Avira, BitDefender (every X hours). Beside that, good product :)

Last edited:

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Still getting signature updates and bug fixes. No news about discontinued
it'll be discontinued.
Dear Sir Madam,

I've been testing 360IS for the last 6 months and it is one of the best AV on the market.
I recently heard that the product will be discontinue.
I've tested 360TS as well and I didn't like it. it is to heavy on the system and has to many unneeded software with.

Please do not discontinue the great product 360IS. you can even remove bitdefender engine, because Qihoo's engines are more than enough.

Thank you for providing great and free product.

thats the answer received by qihoo

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your support to 360safe.

Compare to 360 Internet Security, 360 Total Security is a holistic solution to your
computer healthiness. Aside from security function like internet security, it offers other powerful functions like PC optimization and disk cleanup feature.
360 Total Security is our successor product of 360 Internet Security. It’ll replace 360 IS as our main PC security product in the near future.

So again, thank you and please feel free to contact us anytime you have any question or suggestion about our product.

Kind regards,

Emily

Qihoo 360 Support Team

Email: support@360safe.com

my reply

Thanks for Replay.
My suggestion is to keep 360IS, many other users think the same. we do not need cleaners we need the 360IS to keep running.
please note that many users uninstal the 360TS few hours after install it. I am one of them.
Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.